2012 Bowman FT/FS - More added 5-31!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I won't trade autos for base and inserts, so if you find some autos (or even patches) of what I collect, LMK. Thanks.

dan

Dan, I have nothing to trade for the Cardinal autos. If you want thse cards I have that you need, I'll do $5 cash or paypal dlvd. LMK, Aaron

Aaron,

I have plenty of other Cardinals cards to trade, so take a look at my trade pages. Thanks.

dan

Hi! I can use about 90 different Bowman base and Bowman Prospect base cards to jump start on my site- I can trade you 120 Allen and Ginter 2006 base you need for your set- also can hit about a dozen Dick Perez from that year as well if interested- thanks, Bri

I need that Martinez auto. I have an Edward Mujica auto from Topps 52 and an 08 Heroes Light Blue Sabathia jersey if any interest. If not, LMK where I can find a GU/ auto wantlist. I have a ton of your insert wants but I saw you won't trade for those. Thanks.

Tom

Tom,

I didn't see anything else on your website that I was interested in. For that auto, I would need an Indians prospect (current) auto, like a Lindor, or a Thome or Vizquel auto. LMK if you find anything.

dan

Dan,

Any of these interest you:

2011 Bowman Sterling Lindor
2011 Leaf Valiant Blue /99 Lindor
11 Topps 60 Josh Tomlin
12 Topps Carlos Santana

LMK.

Thanks.

Tom

Tom,

I didn't see anything else on your website that I was interested in. For that auto, I would need an Indians prospect (current) auto, like a Lindor, or a Thome or Vizquel auto. LMK if you find anything.

dan