2012 Bud Light NFL Cans

dale

5.00 star(s)
Is anyone else working on a set of the Bud Light NFL cans this year? I've got these to trade for other teams: Falcons, Steelers, Bengals, Panthers and Redskins. I'll also be picking up extras of the Lions and Browns in the next couple weeks.
Thanks, Dale

jeslyn_gordon

Looking to Trade

Is anyone else working on a set of the Bud Light NFL cans this year? I've got these to trade for other teams: Falcons, Steelers, Bengals, Panthers and Redskins. I'll also be picking up extras of the Lions and Browns in the next couple weeks.
Thanks, Dale

What cans do you need?

dale

5.00 star(s)
At this point I only need the Colts and Patriots, and possibly the Saints (a friend was supposed to get it for me but I don't know if he did.) If you need any of mine please let me know - I'd help you out even if you don't have any of the three I need.
Thanks, Dale
What cans do you need?

swampstyle

did you get the saints? if not after this weekend i should be able to help you with that! Let me know. I don't need any b/c i'm not collecting but i can send to you for just the cost of shipping.

dale

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the offer, Swamp. I'll let you know - I still haven't talked to my friend in New Orleans. He's at the tail-end of a nuclear outage where he's been working 7 days a week for over a month.
Dale
did you get the saints? if not after this weekend i should be able to help you with that! Let me know. I don't need any b/c i'm not collecting but i can send to you for just the cost of shipping.