2012 gypsy queen autos fs 50% of BV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardsandballs

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
I have the following 2012 gypsy queen autos for sale. I found one of the high end ones I need so I am selling these to pay for it. Each card is an on card auto and in great condition. Shipping is $2 in bubble mailer. If buying more than one I will make you a better deal .. The BV are listed and then the price I am asking or please send best offers !
I also have almost all of the smaller autos from the set if your looking to buy them send me a pm.

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #AG Adrian Gonzalez $50.00 BV $25 sold

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #BL Brett Lawrie $80.00 BV. $35 Pending

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #CK Clayton Kershaw $50.00 BV $25 pending

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #FR Frank Robinson$50.00 BV $25 sold

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #MK Matt Kemp $60.00 BV. $30 (redemtion)pending

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Autographs #BGI Bob Gibson $80.00 BV. $40pending

I Have plenty more form this set.almost all but the huge names please just ask if you want any of them.

Last edited:
not to jack your thread but do you have any 2012 gypsy queen mini relics? and btw i have a triple auto/relic from this set if your interested.

not to jack your thread but do you have any 2012 gypsy queen mini relics? and btw i have a triple auto/relic from this set if your interested.

I don't have any double relics I can let go of. I am only selling these to get a high end auto for the set.. I seen your triple auto and would love to have it. If I can raise enough $ in the coming week I will let you know. Thanks for the post :)

Well I never heard back from the trader so these are back up for sale. Like I said I have a bunch more from this set if you are looking for any please just ask ans I will let you know if I have it and the price. Thanks

Sorry about the delay.
I totally forgot about this deal.
If they are still available, please post the sale one more.
Also interest in other autos if they are not common.
Let me know
Thanks