2012 heritate case bust feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cant get a second case at the price i was able to sell at prevously, the price has gone up considerably and i couldnt do a 64 dollar box with out significant loss to my pocketbook.

I totally understand and don't blame you. Wish I had seen this thread earlier. Thanks, Mike

got my box today....

anybody else get a box that didn't even have the guaranteed one-per-box hit (gu or auto) ?

there was , however , one saving grace : a darwin barney no position error variation...

still waiting for my box. was expecting it wednesday or thursday but wasn't by my door :(

maybe today!

paul

tracking says its out for delivery today

the boxes i broker werent that exciting either just the same junk that terry had excep mine were all jersy cards. last years heritage case was the same as i remember all i got were gu bats and a couple jerseys then too. i think this is my last year of heritage.

Well, you have to remember that these are fairly inexpensive boxes- you're not going to find gold in these things. It's a set for set builders, not treasure seekers, IMO.
It would be interesting to see the breakdown of what was in the case if all of us report in.

i promised i'd give an update after contacting topps about my box that didn't include a gu or auto....

called them march 22 and the agent instructed me to EMAIL them scans of everything rather than mailing it to them....said i should be taken care of within 2 weeks....fast forward to monday of this week and i called back asking about the issue again ...this agent looked over everything and verified that all my documentation was in order so he would escalate my complaint..he went on to say i should have something in hand by the end of the week.....

in today's mail , the first package i saw was from duryea PA so i knew this was it....

a rickie weeks clubhouse collection jersey...

nothing great , but even a common hit beats NO hit and i think this actually might be first of weeks so i'm not complaining....

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online