2012 Pick the Winner of the World Series Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CARDINALS never DIE :)

ya, that irks me, lol. i'm a , ahem, cubs fan, lol. i watched some of that game and washington just let them inch their way back into the game, a run or two at a time.
geo had a terrible inning with all the walks, i think he walked in 2 runs alone!

was really really pulling for baltimore and washington to at least advance to lcs's, that would've been awesome.

good luck to detroit and giants now, i pull for them now :)

paul

Cardinals will pull it off HOWEVER MLB made sure they get one more games revenues(not chump change either millions for one playoff game)

David

I will bet you a blind package on the series? I I win you send me a small package if you win i send a bigger package?
Odds are in my favor so if I lose you will win big. ? fair enough?

I have a Bo Jackson tribute auto/gu o the line :)
I like Lance Lynn,Shumaker, Descalso types a fair bet :)

Yes good thing David never read this thread haha
However we can score in a hurry so I hope we still win

Just letting you guys know, next year's contest will begin on January 10th, 2013. I will be in Austin Texas for a Meteorology Conference for AMS, causing the delayed start, because normally it begins on the 3rd, 4th, etc.