2012 Topps...2 blasters + jumbo packs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Mays is going to another trader, but the others are available. Is there something else we can replace the Mays with, or a couple cards...$6-$8 worth? I'd like to get that 2008 A&G Relic.

Can you do these for one of the following?? Butch

Gold Sparkle
Nick Hagadone 6 $1.50
Jesus Guzman 14 $1.50
Placido Polanco 28 $1.50
Nate Schierholtz 63 $1.50
Jason Heyward 85 $4.00
Brayan Pena 296 $1.50

Gold Standard
Willie Mays 25 $3.00

Golden Greats
Hank Aaron 51 $3.00

For one of these??

2007 Upper Deck UD Game Materials #AP Albert Pujols S2MEM - $15.00

2009 SP Legendary Cuts Destined for History Memorabilia #AP Albert PujolsMEM - $15.00

2007 Ultra Swing Kings Materials #AP Albert PujolsMEM - $15.00

2008 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #AP1 Albert Pujols JsyMEM - $15.00

The Mays is going to another trader, but the others are available. Is there something else we can replace the Mays with, or a couple cards...$6-$8 worth? I'd like to get that 2008 A&G Relic.

How about I change things around a bit?? Can I get these for the Pujols or with something else?? Butch

Freddie Freeman VAR SP (in dugout) 215B $15.00

Nick Hagadone 6 $1.50
Placido Polanco 28 $1.50

Last edited:
How about I change things around a bit?? Can I get these for the Pujols or with something else?? Butch

Freddie Freeman VAR SP (in dugout) 215B $15.00

Nick Hagadone 6 $1.50
Placido Polanco 28 $1.50

I just let the other deal go. The Mays is yours. We're ok for the first trade.

How much are you supposed to get??

Not much...3-5 inches. Us Central Virginians go a little overboard when snow is expected, ha ha. My wife and I are from Mechanicville, VA, which is right in the center of VA. We moved about 40 miles west 7 years ago when we got married...and the chance of snow here is a little bit different. Not much, but it's a little colder here. I know all the people from Maryland, PA, WV, NY, etc...look at us like we're crazy...lol. Things shut down here for a snow dusting, ha ha.

Not much...3-5 inches. Us Central Virginians go a little overboard when snow is expected, ha ha. My wife and I are from Mechanicville, VA, which is right in the center of VA. We moved about 40 miles west 7 years ago when we got married...and the chance of snow here is a little bit different. Not much, but it's a little colder here. I know all the people from Maryland, PA, WV, NY, etc...look at us like we're crazy...lol. Things shut down here for a snow dusting, ha ha.

I'm from the Pittsburgh area and I don't think that we're getting anything. At least I hope not. Tomorrow's a travel day.