2012 Topps A & G wants and for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still beed Base 135 and the 2 inserts. The Fashionable Lady is gone. A & G backs are all still here. Would be interested in the 2 GU depending on what you are looking for. LMK what you want to do.

Thanks,

Jeff

I will trade the GU also for the ad back minis. Put a proposal together and lmk.
Thanks,
Craig

Yes, I can use them all.
Thanks,
Craig

Okay. Based on what I can come up with the minis you want will likely book for $1 - $2 each. The 2 GU are $8 each. The inserts will probably book around $1.00 or so each and the base card 40-60 cents. I had hoped to turn the minis into base cards/SPs but that doesnt seem to be happening so I would be willing to trade them all for the 2 GU, the 2 inserts and the 135 card that I need. If that works, go ahead and post it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff- I have the following to trade
Tallest Buildings #5
Sketches #'s 4 Sandberg, 18 Ozzie Smith
I can use the following from your list:
What's in a name #'s 4, 14, 38, 45, 53, 74, 79, 82, 91, 93, 95
Plmk what we can work out.
PS I won't be back on the bench until tomorrow evening but I have the cards pulled for you.
Thanks,
Trish

Okay. Based on what I can come up with the minis you want will likely book for $1 - $2 each. The 2 GU are $8 each. The inserts will probably book around $1.00 or so each and the base card 40-60 cents. I had hoped to turn the minis into base cards/SPs but that doesnt seem to be happening so I would be willing to trade them all for the 2 GU, the 2 inserts and the 135 card that I need. If that works, go ahead and post it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Trade posted. I will get these in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Craig

Jeff- I have the following to trade
Tallest Buildings #5
Sketches #'s 4 Sandberg, 18 Ozzie Smith
I can use the following from your list:
What's in a name #'s 4, 14, 38, 45, 53, 74, 79, 82, 91, 93, 95
Plmk what we can work out.
PS I won't be back on the bench until tomorrow evening but I have the cards pulled for you.
Thanks,
Trish

Post whatever you think is fair from your list for the ones you have for me. I will be out most of the day tomorrow myself so whenever you get to it is fine.

Trade posted. I will get these in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Craig

Confirmed and hopefully out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have #'s 311, 320 and 323.
I can use any Three '12 A&G SPs.
Do you have the Prince Fielder SP?

Nothing on your wantlists. I do have some gold #d cards I can trade around here somewhere. Headed to the golf tournament tomorrow so it might be Sunday before I can look for them. I will get a list to you then to pick from.

Thanks,

Jeff
Sounds great, thanks.

I have the following you need:

2012 Allen & Ginter SP- 301, 303, 317, 326, 331, 334, 340, 341, 344, 399
Book Value $30.00
I need the following from you:

Minis
Regular - 6 22 22 38 50 77 112 147 209 240 246 255 291 320 340 343 350
Book Value 29.75

Please let me know if you are interested in making a trade

Thanks