2012 topps archives Aaron auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyz

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Decided to buy a box of 2012 Topps Archives today. Pulled a hank aaron auto 12/25. I don’t think I’m going to keep it, so I thought I’d see if anybody was interested. There’s only 2 on the bay right now. I haven’t really determined a value yet. I’ll look at any offers though. Anything from the royals jumps to the front of the line. If anyone is interested I also got steve rogers (expos) and a ken singleton (orioles) autos as well.

I should have a Hosmer Finest Gold /69 dual g/u auto incoming, would you be interested in that one?

Greyminis
How about the 2011 heritage green tint Gordon and the 2012black mini price for the singleton auto?

Rotorob let me know when you get the hosmer card. I'd be interested if I still have the Aaron. Thanks.

Guy at my LCS told me Aaron should sell for about $270. I'd probably let it go for that. Buy it mows are $450-500 on eBay.