2012 Topps Baseball hobby box (all for trade)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mj23bullsfan

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
hey all, got my box from dennis today, busted it and all are for trade.

base - ask

'87 mini - hanley ramirez, troy tulowitzki, mike stanton, mariano rivera, dan uggla, lance berkman, adrian gonzalez, derek jeter, starlin castro

timeless talents - joe morgan/brandon phillips, johnny bench/brian mccann, paul molitor/ryan braun, don mattingly/eric hosmer, ryne sandberg/dan uggla, ernie banks/troy tulowitzki

classic walkoffs - scott podsednik, alex gonzalez, jim thome, magglio ordonez

gold standard - willie mays, joe dimaggio, frank robinson, mickey mantle, willie mccovey, john smoltz

gold border - danny valencia, ryan braun, travis wood, chipper jones, dee gordon, chris iannetta, justin morneau, chase darnaud, peter bourjos

golden greats - sandy koufax, tom seaver x2, jackie robinson, derek jeter, ty cobb, lou gehrig, mickey mantle, babe ruth,

gold futures - mike moustakas, aroldis chapman, michael pineda, craig kimbrel, brandon belt, dee gordon

golden moments - ryne sandberg, red schoendients, edgar martinez, felix hernandez, cc sabathia, jered weaver, frank thomas, roy halladay, tom seaver

prime 9 redemptions - #2, #4

my hit was......

retired rings sandy koufax (#678/736)

if anyone has a bv on this, could you please let me know.

thanx,
paul

Last edited:
Not a bad box Paul. Nice Koufax hit. Wish i had something for from your sig that would match it.

Dennis

dennis, i did a quick look on ebay, and found 1 koufax ring on first page before my computer wacked out, lol. i think there were about 5 pages of rings, but didn't get to them, obviously, lol

yanks, i'm basically looking for wrappers right now, to send in for that set. i'll hold those for now tho.

same for you butch, i'll hold the giveaways for now for you.

thanx,
paul

murph - do you have any topps 2012 wrappers for the jones? otherwise if you've got any of my guys from my sig down there VVVVVVVVV

thanx jeff! did you grab a box from this case? any nice pulls?

paul

awesome! i think the coins are a better pull than the rings, right. lower #d.

but man, the more i look at this ring card. jeez they are heavy, lol. AND THICK!!!

paul

i'd only want to do a couple of the giveaways for that many wrappers, not wanting to be a hardball about it butch, but the giveaways i think are worth more than people think.

i was actually thinking of using a couple of them to see if i'd get lucky, lol

how bout you pick 3 for the wrappers, that sound fair?

if so, post it up :)

thanx,
paul

i'd only want to do a couple of the giveaways for that many wrappers, not wanting to be a hardball about it butch, but the giveaways i think are worth more than people think.

i was actually thinking of using a couple of them to see if i'd get lucky, lol

how bout you pick 3 for the wrappers, that sound fair?

if so, post it up :)

thanx,
paul

That's okay with me. Doesn't matter which code cards I get. Butch