2012 Topps Chrome "HOBBY" is live!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbov

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi all,

I just got home from LCS and my guy had already received his 2012 Topps Chrome today. I don't know if this is everywhere but I wanted to give a heads up!! I always let my 6yr old pick boxes out of fresh cases (he has a gift:D ) and sure enough he hit a "hot" box w/ all refractor cards. Hope everyone does well!!

Adam

Thanks! Just notice in this month Beckett...that the odds of getting the hot box (refractors) is one in three cases!! Best regards, David

I read the same! We always let my 6yr old pick our boxes and he has the magic touch. He's picked case hits out of Tier 1, Gypsy Queen, and Museum Collection... now this one.

Just mailed u a lil package too!!

Thanks,
Adam

That is awesome. Congrats to you and your son. Definitely my favorite time of year. But have to wait until tomorrow here in the midwest. Glad they are doing the sepia again this year - the sepia Kershaw from last year is one of my favorite cards from the set.

Nice luck, I hope I get one! I've got a box scheduled to be delivered tomorrow...I wasn't expecting it until this weekend so that's a nice surprise.
Richard

Nice luck, I hope I get one! I've got a box scheduled to be delivered tomorrow...I wasn't expecting it until this weekend so that's a nice surprise.
Richard

That is awesome. Congrats to you and your son. Definitely my favorite time of year. But have to wait until tomorrow here in the midwest. Glad they are doing the sepia again this year - the sepia Kershaw from last year is one of my favorite cards from the set.

Thanks guys... it was certainly fun to open. I only got one Sepia out of 2 boxes David. I agree w/ you and I just got the Kershaw from last year at the price I wanted 2 weeks ago!! This year they are #'d out of 75. GL w/ your box Richard.

Adam