2012 Topps Chrome RC Russell Wilson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have the following card for trade. Will look at buckets and lists.

2012 Topps Chrome Russell Wilson RC #40

Thanks for the look.
Rick

I looked through your trade lists and couldn't find anything that I can use at this time. Looking for something to add to any of my PCs. Thanks for the post.
Rick

always interested in 2012 Chrome...I have lists in my signature.Unfortunately,no baseball

I'm interested. Mainly have RC for trade. Are there any players RC you would possibly be interested in for it?

Thanks
Kirby

My main collecting interests are Twins refractors, Mauer, and Ripkens I don't have. Also have an auto and rc PC. I'd prefer to try and add something comparable to any of the listed PCs but open to any offers.
Rick

Last edited:
Have some other Buxton and Sano rookies and some other Twins a Mauer insert or 2 & some K.Gibson & J.Berrios I do have a auto from a Twin prospect like a 2nd rounder I believe will get u info

Intersted, but I already have the refractor version of the BP auto and already $10 in your favor. What else would you need?

I have a 2014 Bowman Sterling M.Sano Auto I would need something else with the Wilson due to it being a auto lmk

On your trade page I see a 2014 Topps Finest XFractor Yordano Ventura? Do you still have that?

If not I could use the 2010 Bowman Platinum Mike Stanton RC lmk

Last edited: