2012 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am out of town and have limited email access (and no access to my cards). If you left me a PM I will get back to you when I get back Thursday night. Sorry. Business calls.!

I have not looked at the value of the cards, but will trust it is pretty close. Please post the trade and I will get cards out.

Toby

I could use 2012 Topps Chrome Refractor 106 Adam Jones & Refractor 188 Wei-Yin Chen, Xfractor 185 Tsuyoshi Wada & Xfractor 188 Wei-Yin Chen

I have these 2012 Topps Chrome refractors to trade: 78 Jason Werth, 102 Madison Bumgarner, 169 Tom Milone, 174 James Darnell, 175 Leonys Martin, 178 Colin Cowgill, 209 Andre Eithier, 215 R. A. Dickey
LMK if that works,
Bruce

Would you like to do this PWE trade?

You get: 12 Topps Refractors David Wright #41 $3

I get: 12 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors Jimmy Rollins #15 $3

Nothing from anything besides 12 Topps Chrome?

If not, I can do the Wright Refractor #41 for the Rollins Blue. Both book $3.

I have not looked at the value of the cards, but will trust it is pretty close. Please post the trade and I will get cards out.

Toby

The 4 cards that I want are $18.50. They ones I have for you are $14.00. I am a little short. You decide if you are okay with that or not.
Bruce