2012 Topps Heritage Black Refractor Jeter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boivingp

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Pulled out of a target pack:)
2012 Topps Heritage Black Refractor Derek Jeter #08/63
For Trade....

This is not something I have to get rid of as I do like Jeter, but figure there may be a Jeter collector that really wants this so will consider trades for something that I really want... hope that makes sense. I will not trade for lesser valued cards, more of a 1 for 1 swap or a 2 for 1 swap.

Stuff of greatest interest are vintage HOF, HOF autos, and washington huskies. will consider other items, but those are the primary interests.

Last edited:
HI Greg....I can send you scans of these if you are interested...

I have two really nice vintage cards....a 1971 Yaz #530 and a 1972 Bob Gibson #130...

I would say the Yaz is nrmt for sure, and the Gibson is close but not as sharp as the Yaz...

Lmk if interested...I also have a 1972 Hank Aaron IA, but it's off-centered 70-30, still sharp.

If interested, plz pm me your email addy...thanks!
Diane

Well not sure if I have anything you would like but feel free to check my links including my PC cards
Thanks

I also have a Bo Jackson GU/auto unscanned and I think a tulowitski auto I need to update my stuff if any mild interest PM me

probably not as I could get over $100 on ebay for it and I doubt you would want to go to the ebay prices. The only one that I see that has been sold on ebay sold for $124.

Your interested in $100 plus cards?
Would you be interested in cuts, or current all-star future hof guys patches, etc?