2012 Topps Opening Day Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrewcstein

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Putting the set and inserts together with my son. Not much FT, but here's what's left:

Base doubles:
10 Jose Valverde
21 Matt Moore
48 Adrian Beltre
75 Justin Upton
127 J.P. Arencibia

Blue #/2012:
Stephen Drew
Troy Tulowitzki
Anibal Sanchez
Ichiro
Scott Rolen
Nyjer Morgan

Thanks,
Andrew

Last edited:
Hey Andrew, I have some extra base if you and your son still need any. I can use the Valverde base and a couple of those Blues you listed.

interested in ichiro blue
For right now, I just want to trade these for other Opening Day. LMK if you have any.
Andrew:

If you need any of the base, let me know.

I do, but I still don't have any of your wants.

Hey Andrew, I have some extra base if you and your son still need any. I can use the Valverde base and a couple of those Blues you listed.

I need these base: 1,15,18,26,38,44,63,87,102,166,168,175,192,196,212 ,214

A bunch of inserts too if you want me to list them. LMK if you have anything from that list.

Hey Andrew, if you're up for a small PWE trade, I have #s 15, 18, 26 from your needs.

Could you trade the Nyjer Morgan Blue for them?

Hey Andrew, if you're up for a small PWE trade, I have #s 15, 18, 26 from your needs.

Could you trade the Nyjer Morgan Blue for them?

I'm going to hang onto the blues and try and get some Opening Day inserts for them.

Andrew:

Not looking for anything in trade. I have #'s 15, 18 & 212. They are
yours for a SASE.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to pass for now. I'm not a fan of SASEs at all.