2012 Topps Rod Barajas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dalberov

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got a jumbo box yesterday of 2012 Topps series 2. Has anyone else seen something wrong with the Barajas card #391? The stats on the back are upside down on mine. It gets better.... I also got a #395 Barajas. #395 is ALSO Jonathan Lucroy.

My first instinct is to say they are printing errors, but it's Topps, you know how they are, could be intentional...some sort of gimmick?

would be intresting to see some scans of what your thinking is upside down, i have like 7 copies of that base card and none see upside down to me. but then again maybe im just a slow rock tonignt too lol.

If you look at the photo in the "normal" viewing position and look at the stats they are "upside down" compared to other cards. Either that or the photo is upside down. It's six of one, half dozen of the other really. :)
would be intresting to see some scans of what your thinking is upside down, i have like 7 copies of that base card and none see upside down to me. but then again maybe im just a slow rock tonignt too lol.

Same with all of mine...upside down. I wonder if the right-side-up ones are sp's...if there are any.
Hey Marine, take a 391 Barajas and place it right side up next to any other card, then flip them over...see any difference?

I've pulled these from both retail and hobby - I'd say if either are going to be corrected, they haven't been yet. Therefore these won't hold much extra value, in my opinion. It just gives them something to play with 49 years from now when they release 2061 Topps Heritage.

According the the Topps website, 395 should be Lucroy. The Barajas is an error. I got two 395's as well as a 391 in my jumbo so I'm guessing the odds of it being an SP are slim to none. Looks like a regular error to me.

Tom