2012 Topps Series 1 NEED #44

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robbie, I've got 2012 Topps 44 as well as 2014 Heritage 413. I'll send them to you, but I'm also interested in your 2007 Heritage Clubhouse Collection D. Willis, 2015 Heritage high Number Clubhouse Collection J. Cueto, and 2015 Allen & Ginter S. Marte relic. What kinds of bigger ticket items are you looking for? My website is badly out of date, but there are things in there I still have to trade.
Thanks, Dale

Dale,

I just updated my photobucket with some new things so take a look and see if anything else interests you. I have all 3 of the cards you wanted. If there is any chance I could get my hands on your Ozzie Smith Triple Threads AU/GU, that would be awesome. Please let me know!

Robbie

Sorry, I traded that Ozzie Smith about a year ago (where do I still have that listed for trade?) I do have some newer autos and game used to trade not listed anywhere; it's mostly Allen & Ginter and Heritage. I'll look around at your other posts to see if I can find something, or I can list the hits when I get back to my condo in Indy where they are.
Thanks, Dale
Dale,

I just updated my photobucket with some new things so take a look and see if anything else interests you. I have all 3 of the cards you wanted. If there is any chance I could get my hands on your Ozzie Smith Triple Threads AU/GU, that would be awesome. Please let me know!

Robbie