2012 Topps Series One Case Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dennis, i can send $30 maybe $40 for towards my box this friday if that would help a little.

pm me or post here if you'd like me to do that please.

thanx,
paul

Paul

I will get back to you in a day or two. Let me see if anybody else may want something or be willing to do the same thing. Worst case i have 3 boxes coming in myself and if we don't get a another case i can let you have one of my boxes but will do my best to try to get another case ordered if i can get the money together in paypal.

Thanks,
Dennis

I will pm everybody on the waiting list and make sure all is still in for a second case and see where were at, still looks to be 4 or 5 boxes short of a sellout right now.

Thanks,
Dennis

Here is an updated list of traders and the amount owed for this case break.

1. RHauch 3 boxes (Total $ due $177.84)
2. CARDMAN 1 box (Total $ due $47.07 due)
4. David K 1 box (Total $ due $67.07)
6. mj23bullsfan 1 box (Total due $47.07)

Thanks,
Dennis

he is doing the second case break, a few of us have already sent partial payments to help dennis secure it.

give him a pm and let him know if you want in, i believe there are 4 or 5 boxes available still.

paul

Paul

Sounds good. It's getting closer and i'm ready to see what the new 2012 Topps looks like. I seen a few pics and i think there going to make a nice set, hope everyone hits something big to.

Thanks,
Dennis

Butch, and any others looking to get in... For a similar price (a little cheaper actually) you can get boxes on ebay--$58.95 and $59 with no postage. just do a search, 2012 box topps baseball and several will pop up.
good luck
Greg

Butch, and any others looking to get in... For a similar price (a little cheaper actually) you can get boxes on ebay--$58.95 and $59 with no postage. just do a search, 2012 box topps baseball and several will pop up.
good luck
Greg

Thanks....Butch

Hey guys i just got a pm from dacardworld and there saying the case has shipped by UPS today so if that is correct i should have the case in 3 days according to their shipping schedule which would be Thursday and i can have all mailed out by Friday morning.

Thanks,
Dennis

Not a problem. I will pm everyone their dc# of their package the nighht before i mail them out. Thanks to you for getting in on it. I hope everyone pulls some great stuff from their boxes.

Thanks,
Dennis