2012 Topps Strata

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What is uncommon about these cards, are the undamaged one's. I have seen so many of these cards with damaged points, usually the middle point. This is the worst product for damage I've seen in a long time. Saw a break where many of the base cards had creases in them right out of the box and pack. I think Topps QC went on Christmas break way early.

Interesting you say that. My RGlll that I pulled has a crease across the front but not on the back. Have to send it back.
Shep

What is uncommon about these cards, are the undamaged one's. I have seen so many of these cards with damaged points, usually the middle point. This is the worst product for damage I've seen in a long time. Saw a break where many of the base cards had creases in them right out of the box and pack. I think Topps QC went on Christmas break way early.

Hey, I also just pulled RDC-AJ, Alshon Jeffery of the Bears. Need that one?

Shep

Man, I'm just striking out wiht you on these die cuts. Already have that one. Here is what I need:

RDC-AL Andrew Luck
RDC-BO Brock Osweiler
RDC-CG Chris Givens
RDC-DA Dwayne Allen
RDC-IP Isaiah Pead
RDC-JA Joe Adams
RDC-JW Jarius Wright
RDC-MF Michael Floyd
RDC-MS Mohamed Sanu
RDC-RG Robert Griffin III
RDC-RH Ronnie Hillman
RDC-RR Rueben Randle
RDC-RW Russell Wilson
RDC-TG T.J. Graham

The Jeffery was the only other one I pulled...

Man, I'm just striking out wiht you on these die cuts. Already have that one. Here is what I need:

RDC-AL Andrew Luck
RDC-BO Brock Osweiler
RDC-CG Chris Givens
RDC-DA Dwayne Allen
RDC-IP Isaiah Pead
RDC-JA Joe Adams
RDC-JW Jarius Wright
RDC-MF Michael Floyd
RDC-MS Mohamed Sanu
RDC-RG Robert Griffin III
RDC-RH Ronnie Hillman
RDC-RR Rueben Randle