2012 Topps Tier One Baseball Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportsv

Prospect
Can anyone tell me what the current value of a box of 2012 Topps Tier One baseball is worth? I have looked online & Ebay but could not find any for sale.

I started a topic on this subject in the Price Check Room a month or so ago with no luck. I was looking for values on early and mid 1980s Topps football unopened material. Apparently you need something called Beckett Online All Access which very few seem to have. Here is my topic from a short time ago

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/463591-Unopened-box-and-pack-prices?highlight=

You may want to start your topic in the Price Check Room as your boxes are a little newer and maybe someone will have some info you can use. I think it was the old price guide Tuff Stuff that used to list unopened box and pack values in it but I think they are no longer around.

BTW, I never did find values for the stuff I have. Good luck in your search.

Thank-you for the information. I would like to sell the boxes I have but I would like an idea where to start as far as price.

I have Total Access and here is your hobby box price.............................................................................wait for it...........................................................are you ready........................................................ok, long enough......N/A

Charm City Cards is the only one that still shows some pricing, although they have none available. And that price is $169. I would think one of your best bests would be to call Dave & Adams Cardworld and see what they will offer you, as they have it on their buying list. See what they offer and then kinda mull it over. Just my thought.