2012 Topps Tribute!! Pics Added!!!! More Added!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Well I pick up my box tomorrow and will share the break that night. Wish me luck and is anyone one else busting any? Also I collect this set every year. I want your commons.

Update: Bought 2 boxes today

scan0027-vi.jpg
scan0025-vi.jpg
scan0031-vi.jpgscan0030-vi.jpg
scan0034-vi.jpgscan0035-vi.jpg
scan0036-vi.jpg
scan0032-vi.jpg
scan0028-vi.jpgscan0029-vi.jpg
scan0033-vi.jpgscan0026-vi.jpg

Hits:
Jared Weaver on card auto redemption FT
Jeremy Hellickson on card auto redemption FT
Jorge Pasada Championship dual materials #69/99
Paul O'Neill World Series Materials #52/99 FT
Josh Hamilton Superstar Swatches #12/25 Traded
Clayton Kershaw on card auto #38/50 FT
Andre Ethier on card auto #21/50 FT
Alex Cobb on card auto #18/25 FT
Frank Robinson on card auto #34/74 NFT
Ryan Zimmerman G/U #14/50 FT
Wade Boggs Retired Remnants Bat #33/50 FT
Robin Yount Retired Remnants bat #79/99 Not sure yet

Plus I traded for:
Johnny Bench ob card auto numbered to 25 NFT
Hoyt Wilhelm World Series jersey numbered to 15 NFT
Lou Brock World Series G/U numbered to 75 NFT

scan0037-vi.jpg
scan0038-vi.jpg
scan0039-vi.jpg

Im looking to trade for other 2012 Topps Tribute. Looking for HOF game used. Plus all the commons I can get to complete my set. I will post pics tonight after i get off of work.

Jason

Last edited:
These cards look great as usual. Went to my local shop today and got these base cards:

3 Jose Bautista
14 Yogi Berra
25 Carlos Gonzalez
56 Wade Boggs
78 John Smoltz
86 Joey Votto

Selling all my non-commons on eBay. LMK if you can use any of my base for guys in my sig.

If you get any Tribute to the Stars autos you can send them in to Topps and they will send you a free pack of 2011 Bowman Sterling. They also send you your auto back of course!

I have these for trade: Warren Spahn, Ryne Sandberg, Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris...Working on the gold rush wapper redemtion cards...you can also click on my B.Page below to see my want list. Best regards, David

I have these for trade: Warren Spahn, Ryne Sandberg, Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris...Working on the gold rush wapper redemtion cards...you can also click on my B.Page below to see my want list. Best regards, David

Ill check to see what i need tonight. What were your hits?

jason

It was a tuff break. But its the only box of cards that I buy every year. I'm going to try to get all the HOF on card autos and HOF game used from the set.

Jason

Nice cards! The LCS is wanting $325 a box, is that excessive? I thought it was and am reluctant to pull the trigger...................Plus, trying to save for a trip to Wrigley this summer.....................Good luck with the set, must be a challenge!

Mike

Nice cards! The LCS is wanting $325 a box, is that excessive? I thought it was and am reluctant to pull the trigger...................Plus, trying to save for a trip to Wrigley this summer.....................Good luck with the set, must be a challenge!

Mike

I paid $300 a box. Right now you can buy a box on ebay $305 shipped. So I think $325 is pushing it right now. These boxs are only going to get more expensive with time though.

jason