2012 Topps Tribute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sunsports

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got a box in today. As always, this product is so much fun to open. All are FT or sale unless noted. The Berkman is going back to Topps for a replacement (see the cut on the left of the #). Thanks for looking!

Debut Digits Blue ROBINSON CANO 14/50 ($25)
Debut Digits Red LANCE BERKMAN 9/10 (NBV) *damaged*
Tribute Autographs Blue JESUS MONTERO 10/50 ($50)
Tribute Autographs MITCH MORELAND 74/99 ($20)
Tribute to the Stars Relics MARK TEIXEIRA 64/99 ($30)
Tribute Autographs Framed Printing Plates Cyan PABLO SANDOVAL 1/1 (NBV) *NFT - on ebay*

RCgu.jpg
LBgu.jpg
JMau.jpg
MMau-1.jpg
MTgu.jpg
PSau.jpg

Orange JOHN SMOLTZ /50 ($15) *PC*
Green JERED WEAVER /75 ($6)
Blue BABE RUTH /199 ($12)
Bronze BABE RUTH /299 ($8)
Bronze CC SABATHIA /299 ($2)
Bronze RYAN HOWARD /299 ($4)

TRIBins.jpg

What can you use for the Cano??

I might have a Smoltzy GU, but I'm sure that doesn't book for $25....
Any trade bait you can use, such as Pujols or others?
Lmk and thanks....
Diane

I was debating putting it on ebay since he's selling so well right now. So, if trading, I'd need to get something of similar sale value. I'd be open to any tradebait to help you out. Feel free to PM me some options. Thanks!

PM sent....have to sign off but will check back later tonight or tomorrow....finally have a day off....thanks again.

That Sandoval is pretty sweet, and congrats on pulling a nice Smoltz for the PC:)

It's on ebay if you want to track it here. I was stoked about the Smoltz...hard to pull a lot of his current stuff.

Interested in:
Tribute to the Stars Relics MARK TEIXEIRA 64/99 ($30)
PLMK

Ok, any of the needs in my signature? If you're interested in buying feel free to send an offer via PM.

I always liked these cards. I think they do a good job on them. Congrats on the break!

Chris

Thanks! I just wish they were a little more affordable. I guess you pay for what you get. ;)

Ok, any of the needs in my signature? If you're interested in buying feel free to send an offer via PM.

I have these:

---JOHN SMOLTZ---
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Destined History Jsy DH-JS

2008 Topps Moments & Milestones #84 25/25

2008 Topps Moments & Milestones #84 /150

PLMK if interested in them.

I'd be interested in the both Ruth cards. Please check my freewebs trade page and bucket.

Thanks,
Billy

See below.

I have these:

---JOHN SMOLTZ---
2008 SP Legendary Cuts Destined History Jsy DH-JS

2008 Topps Moments & Milestones #84 25/25

2008 Topps Moments & Milestones #84 /150

PLMK if interested in them.

Sorry, doesn't look like we'll be able to make a deal for the Teixeira.

Very nice break!!! Congrats on all of the hits.

Dewayne

Thanks!

Friendly bumb for reply.

Sorry, just got back into town...Both Ruth's are still available.

Unfortunately, I don't really have time to look through lists or buckets right now. I'm only collecting the items in my signature, so if you have something comparable from those needs feel free to post. Thanks!