2013 Finest - 2 boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Opened 2 boxes of Finest. One was a refractor hot box, so I have tons of refractors to trade.

refractors - many so let me know who you're looking for - some of those I remember: Wacha, Gattis, Bundy, Puig, Pedroia, Middlebrooks, Felix Hernandez, Miguel Cabrera, Verlander
xfractors - Mauer, Rizzo
green refractors /199 - Yadier Molina, Rosenthal
red refractors /25 - Marcell Ozuna
1993 All Stars SP - Kimbrel
refractor auto - Gattis
red refractor auto /25 - Martinez
orange refractor auto jumbo relics - Webster, Gregorius

Looking to trade these for other Finest (Longoria, Kershaw, Cingrani, Cole, or some of the rookies) or 2013 Bowman Chrome rookies.

The only cards I really need from 2012 are some Topps Chrome die-cuts. I'd consider other Finest cards of Longoria or Kershaw or Posey too.

2012 Topps Chrome die-cuts
AC Aroldis Chapman
AJ Adam Jones
AM Andrew McCutchen
AP Albert Pujols
DJ Derek Jeter
I Ichiro Suzuki
JE Jacoby Ellsbury
MT Mike Trout
PS Pablo Sandoval

Hi David! So the 1993 finest throwbacks are short printed? (I get it its all-stars and in the original 1993 products they were less of them then the regular base cards!) My hobby store forgot to mail their order in for the finest....so they brought some boxes from a dealer on the east coast! Might buy mini or two tomorrow if it comes in. Best regards, David

Last edited:
I could possibly use the Gattis Auto. The only auto that I have from your sig would be a Jean Segura 2013 Ginter Auto. Im not sure where we are on values. Please let me know if you want to work something out

I can use any Finest Mets. Here's a few from your wantlist I have:
2013 Bowman Platinum
42 (Machado) - base, cutting edge
BPP7/BPCP7 (Myers) - any SANO? base. I think Myers is #6 (have base & purple).
BPP13/BPCP13 (Walker) - base, bpcp, purple,
BPP19/BPCP19 (Buxton) - bpcp,
BPP30/BPCP30 (Gausman) - purple
BPP96/BPCP96 (Taylor) - bpcp,

2013 Topps Gypsy Queen
26 (Kershaw) - framed white
44 (Longoria) - mini variation
77b (J.Upton) - mini SP variation
257 (Kimbrel) - base, mini,

Allen & Ginter sketch cards:
2010 - AGHS 3

LMK if we can work something out...thx

Hi David! So the 1993 finest throwbacks are short printed? (I get it its all-stars and in the original 1993 products they were less of them then the regular base cards!) My hobby store forgot to mail their order in for the finest....so they brought some boxes from a dealer on the east coast! Might buy mini or two tomorrow if it comes in. Best regards, David

Good luck - hope you hit something nice! The All-Stars are 1 in 2 boxes I think - the other 93 cards are even harder to hit...

I could possibly use the Gattis Auto. The only auto that I have from your sig would be a Jean Segura 2013 Ginter Auto. Im not sure where we are on values. Please let me know if you want to work something out

Thanks for the look but I have that Segura auto.

I can use any Finest Mets. Here's a few from your wantlist I have:
2013 Bowman Platinum
42 (Machado) - base, cutting edge
BPP7/BPCP7 (Myers) - any SANO? base. I think Myers is #6 (have base & purple).
BPP13/BPCP13 (Walker) - base, bpcp, purple,
BPP19/BPCP19 (Buxton) - bpcp,
BPP30/BPCP30 (Gausman) - purple
BPP96/BPCP96 (Taylor) - bpcp,

2013 Topps Gypsy Queen
26 (Kershaw) - framed white
44 (Longoria) - mini variation
77b (J.Upton) - mini SP variation
257 (Kimbrel) - base, mini,

Allen & Ginter sketch cards:
2010 - AGHS 3

LMK if we can work something out...thx

I wonder if I traded the base Mets at the store - I don't have a single one. I do have a Familia refractor if you need it - could use that Kershaw for sure.

HI David...I can use the Miggy, Verlander and Yadier....unfortunately I haven't opened any Finest yet, and haven't seen any in my area yet. Are you interested in former packers like Greg Jennings? I have some really nice cards of him rookies and inserts. I also have some xfractors of Rodgers.
Due to the health of my mom, I've been taking care of her the past six months and kind of put trading aside.
Pm's work best right now because I may not be on again for a few days or week. However, I thought I would check in tonight just to see what's new and what's going on.

Lmk if you can use Jennings or Rodgers...I also have a Jordy Nelson GU as well, believe it's his bowman sterling gu rookie.
Thanks, look forward to hearing from you via pm
Diane

Nice hit with the refractor hot box. Now if only Finest would include an Indians player........
.....I mean seriously, not even Kipnis or Swisher! Oh well, it's good for my bank account.

Nice hit with the refractor hot box. Now if only Finest would include an Indians player........
.....I mean seriously, not even Kipnis or Swisher! Oh well, it's good for my bank account.

Very disappointed the only Brewer is Braun. No Segura, none of their rookies. Cleveland falls in the same boat it seems.

Strange...on the box it claims finest 1993 retro odds are one in four packs? Best regards, David

That's where they get you - the odds are actually per mini box, not pack. So it's one every four mini boxes (one every 24 packs). Harder than you think?