2013 Mets Wants and FT's. Need GOLDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have this

2013 David Wright Topps Chasing History Gold w/refractor finish #24

You are aware that there is 4 different versions of the Wright card

Looking for any emeralds in return

4 DIFFERENT VERSIONS?????????????????? Sheesh! Will it ever end. I am assuming that there is the regular and the foil and since you offered a gold version, there must be a gold and a gold foil???? My available emeralds are above. 2 or 3 of them are pending. LMK which ones are of interest. Thanks for the info!

4 DIFFERENT VERSIONS?????????????????? Sheesh! Will it ever end. I am assuming that there is the regular and the foil and since you offered a gold version, there must be a gold and a gold foil???? My available emeralds are above. 2 or 3 of them are pending. LMK which ones are of interest. Thanks for the info!

Yeah there is a white no refractor finish,gold foil w/refractor finish,silver foil w/refractor finish,silver w/o refractor finish(hobby only)

I also realized a have the Seaver Silver foil w/refractor finish #38

How about these 4 emeralds 71 140 168 184 for the Wright and Seaver Chasing History

Yeah there is a white no refractor finish,gold foil w/refractor finish,silver foil w/refractor finish,silver w/o refractor finish(hobby only)

I also realized a have the Seaver Silver foil w/refractor finish #38

How about these 4 emeralds 71 140 168 184 for the Wright and Seaver Chasing History
The 184 is pending but I have put the other 3 aside for you. You got me to go back and look through my CH's and did notice I had 3 different kinds; a gray version which is the "base" version, a white version which is a foil like type and a gold version with the foil look. Strange thing is, I have a bunch of these but no duplicates which is why I probably didn't notice. I figured they were all a little different.
I can use both of those Mets. LMK if those 3 emeralds are good for them or if I need to throw in another. Mike

The 184 is pending but I have put the other 3 aside for you. You got me to go back and look through my CH's and did notice I had 3 different kinds; a gray version which is the "base" version, a white version which is a foil like type and a gold version with the foil look. Strange thing is, I have a bunch of these but no duplicates which is why I probably didn't notice. I figured they were all a little different.
I can use both of those Mets. LMK if those 3 emeralds are good for them or if I need to throw in another. Mike

I just p/u 271 Gold in a trade i can add that in if you add in these emeralds 193,215

Have the Gooden and Strawberry Rookie Comm. Patches. Looking for emerald cards in return.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

I just p/u 271 Gold in a trade i can add that in if you add in these emeralds 193,215
If this is correct, I am good with it:
Seaver Silver foil w/refractor finish #38
271 Gold
for-
emeralds 71 140 168 193 215

Post if I have it right please. Thx

Have the Gooden and Strawberry Rookie Comm. Patches. Looking for emerald cards in return.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis
Hey Dennis, I can use those 2 patches. Unfortunately, I am down to a precious few emeralds as I have traded most of them. I need to update my trade list. I can usually help you out with other stuff and a quick look at your wantlist, I should have these:
2011 Bowman Platinum- 86
2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects 15, 25, 30, 61, 79, 88
2011 Topps Chrome- 6, 20, 32, 35, 63, 94, 112, 131, 142, 165, 178
2010 Topps Chrome- 27, 28 , 92, 212stras rc

Would you be willing to work something out for the patches that only included a couple of emeralds plus some of the above? LMK, Thanks, Mike

Mike

Sure would. Just glad i actually got some stuff you do need, i usually strike out but i made a pretty big local trade for a bunch of 2013 topps a guy had for a bunch of bkb gu i had, worked out good for both of us and i made sure i got these two mainly for you. My list wasn't updated but here is what we need from the above cards you listed.

Hey Dennis, I can use those 2 patches. Unfortunately, I am down to a precious few emeralds as I have traded most of them. I need to update my trade list. I can usually help you out with other stuff and a quick look at your wantlist, I should have these:
2011 Bowman Platinum- 86
2011 Topps Chrome- 165
2010 Topps Chrome- 27, 92, 212stras rc

Thanks and lmk what works for you.

Dennis

Mike

Sure would. Just glad i actually got some stuff you do need, i usually strike out but i made a pretty big local trade for a bunch of 2013 topps a guy had for a bunch of bkb gu i had, worked out good for both of us and i made sure i got these two mainly for you. My list wasn't updated but here is what we need from the above cards you listed.

2011 Bowman Platinum- 86
2011 Topps Chrome- 165
2010 Topps Chrome- 27, 92, 212stras rc

Thanks and lmk what works for you.

Dennis

Dennis, Thanks for thinking of me and YES, glad to finally be able to help you out too! LOL! If those listed are good for the 2 patches, go ahead and post. I'm good with it. Thanks again, Mike

If this is correct, I am good with it:
Seaver Silver foil w/refractor finish #38
271 Gold
for-
emeralds 71 140 168 193 215

Post if I have it right please. Thx

2011 Bowman Platinum- 86
2011 Topps Chrome- 6, 20, 32, 35, 63, 94, 112, 131, 142, 165, 178
2010 Topps Chrome- 27, 28 , 92, 212stras rc

Would you be willing to work something out for the patches that only included a couple of emeralds plus some of the above? LMK, Thanks, Mike

Mike,
Trade is posted just need for you to confirm it.

Best,
David

Mike:
Have these if you still need them:
Emerald 109, Blue 250,312 Red 144, 156

Trade for emerald for emerald 211 (first choice), 215 (second choice), Mays Mini #42, and base 146, 147, 187

John

I have 2013 chasing history dickey. Looking for Justin Upton in return. Don't need much from 2013 as I have most of it except the target red, Walmart blue, and pink /50 so anything Justin upton I need will do. Thanks

I have 2013 chasing history dickey. Looking for Justin Upton in return. Don't need much from 2013 as I have most of it except the target red, Walmart blue, and pink /50 so anything Justin upton I need will do. Thanks

Don't think I have any Upton that you can use in the bv range of the Dickey. I do have a Topps Lineage Upton Test Issue 3d but I didn't see anything on your tradlist I can use. Thanks for the offer. Mike

Mike,

I need this from your trade list.

2012 Topps Update Target red #260 Ryan Cook

i have this from your want list.

2013 Topps Walmart blue #139

lmk if that works.

thanks
Dan

Mike,

I need this from your trade list.

2012 Topps Update Target red #260 Ryan Cook

i have this from your want list.

2013 Topps Walmart blue #139

lmk if that works.

thanks
Dan

Thanks Dan but I really don't want to pay $.45 for that 1 card. Anything else we can do to make it worth the postage? Thanks for offering.