2013 Pinnacle Baseball Hobby Box 'Busted"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XZYXZY

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Just busted a Hobby Box of 2013 Pinnacle. I highly recommend it. I pulled 32 inserts & 2 Autos.

There are no values yet listed on this product by Becketts. If anyone has any Jeter inserts from
the set, I would be willing to talk trade. I would also be interested in any Puig Rookies.

Thanks.

Rich:

I pulled a Team Pinnacle Albert Pujols/Frank Thomas, an Albert Pujols Swing for the Fences & a Wil Myers RC.

Interested in the Thomas/Pujols and the White Sox cards you have, let me know your current wantlist and I will see what I got.

Don't have a want list per say. I would be interested in any Jeter of comparable value that I need for my PC.

Do you have a want list for Jeter? Make it a little easier for me to find one you need. Also are you looking for any other rookies? I know a few weeks back I traded you a Ryu rookie I have his 2013 Bowman Gold RC for trade. Also have plenty of other rookies and some Bowman Platinums for trade. Also if any interest I have extra 2010 Bowman Draft and Bowman Draft Chrome Chris Sale's for trade.

Last edited:
Gene, I am looking for these Mets:
2013 PINNACLE
Artist Proofs- 23harvey, 63davis, 96duda, 115wright, 145santana, 151familia, 165wheeler, 196mcchugh
Artist Proofs Blue- 23harvey, 63davis, 96duda, 115wright, 145santana, 151familia, 165wheeler, 196mcchugh
AUTO's- 23davis, 27gooden, 47nieuwenhuis, 49duda Rookie Auto- 3mcchugh, 17familia,
Clear Vision Double- 4 cycle- 4 HomeRun- 4 Single- b/c Triple- 4
Essence of the Game- 8
Skylines- 3
Team Pinnacle- 29, 30
Pinnacle Z-Team- 6
Position Powers- Artist Proof- 5 Blue- 5 Die-Cuts- 5
Museum Collection- 23harvey, 63davis, 96duda, 115wright, 145santana, 151familia, 165wheeler, 196mcchugh

I have a 2013 Topps Jeter GU Chasing History that could be pried from my hands in the right deal. LMK if you can help. Thanks

I have the Clear Vision Double Wright & the Nieuwenhuis Auto. Not interested in GU.
What else do you have??

Also have a 2012 Topps Golden Moments Wright GU, if interested.

Last edited:
I have the Clear Vision Double Wright & the Nieuwenhuis Auto. Not interested in GU.
What else do you have??

Also have a 2012 Topps Golden Moments Wright GU, if interested.

My lists are below but not by player. Don't think I can help unless you had a wantlist with numbers. Thanks anyway. Mike

Did you pull any of these 6?
Pinnacle Autographs Alan Trammell
Pinnacle Autographs Artists Proofs /25 Alan Trammell
Awaiting The Call Alan Trammell
Awaiting The Call Artists Proofs Alan Trammell
Awaiting The Call Artist Proofs Blue Alan Trammell
Awaiting The Call Die Cut Alan Trammell

PLMK.