2013 Series 1 Cut to the Chase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OK, I need Emeralds 132 (bv = $2) & 179 (bv = $1.25). The Williams Cut to the Chase books for $6. Do you have any gold left? I'd take any random gold to finish it up.
Thanks, Dale

Sorry, no golds, I've traded them all. The Williams CTC card is going anywhere from $2-$3 on eBay, shipped. I bought all the available CTC cards from my LCS for $1/piece. And I've done lots of 2 emeralds for 1 CTC with other benchies. LMK what you want to do.

Eric

Well, you'll find that the majority of us here trade by book value. If you want to include any third emerald that would work for me, or if you'd rather keep searching that's OK too.
Dale
Sorry, no golds, I've traded them all. The Williams CTC card is going anywhere from $2-$3 on eBay, shipped. I bought all the available CTC cards from my LCS for $1/piece. And I've done lots of 2 emeralds for 1 CTC with other benchies. LMK what you want to do.

Eric

Well, you'll find that the majority of us here trade by book value. If you want to include any third emerald that would work for me, or if you'd rather keep searching that's OK too.
Dale

I'll include a 3rd emerald. Go ahead and post which one you'd like. Probably wont be able to mail it out until tomorrow, if that's ok.

Eric