2013 Topps A&G ( 4 blaster boxes) FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Christopher: I would be interested in the Machado chrome rc. Also not sure if they are for trade but would be interested in some of the vintage (mccovey, stargey/reggie, yaz, yaz/kilebrew, bench, yaz/schilling). would probably want an auto in return for the plate and didn't see anything there, but let me know if we can work something for all the others.

katester: the 2013 topps are all for trade. no problem that you don't have any gypsy queen. you don't need to trade to my advantage - close is good for me. any equivalent star rcs for trade? always looking for newer rcs like machado, harper, etc. or older stars like frank Thomas, Griffey, Jeter, etc. Let me know if anything comes to mind.

katester: the 2013 topps are all for trade. no problem that you don't have any gypsy queen. you don't need to trade to my advantage - close is good for me. any equivalent star rcs for trade? always looking for newer rcs like machado, harper, etc. or older stars like frank Thomas, Griffey, Jeter, etc. Let me know if anything comes to mind.

From A/G - I have 3 RC's left - Shelby Miller, Anthony Rendon and Ryu. Let me know if any of those would work, if not, I have stacks of mid level inserts of Thomas/Griffey/Jeter, etc. just laying around. Thanks.

From A/G - I have 3 RC's left - Shelby Miller, Anthony Rendon and Ryu. Let me know if any of those would work, if not, I have stacks of mid level inserts of Thomas/Griffey/Jeter, etc. just laying around. Thanks.

Shelby miller would be ok.
Semi interested in Ryu.
Also interested in Frank Thomas RC and 92 Jeter inserts from your tradelist.

let me know. thx.

Hi I have this 1992 - 1993 FLEER ULTRA BASKETBALL #328: Shaq rookie

Like this RELIC Roy Jones Jr (Boxing)

LMK

millo,

shaq is close. would probably want another non baseball relic in return for the jones. do you have a list somewhere to view? I looked at tradecardsnowboards but could filter out TV and Movies. Let me know if you have anything like that for trade. Thx.

I have this
2008 UD A Piece of Hollywood Game Worm Jacket 1996 Kingpin Movie #HM-24
2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Colony Card Artemia Salina

Could you used any of those?
LMk

millo,

shaq is close. would probably want another non baseball relic in return for the jones. do you have a list somewhere to view? I looked at tradecardsnowboards but could filter out TV and Movies. Let me know if you have anything like that for trade. Thx.

I have this
2008 UD A Piece of Hollywood Game Worm Jacket 1996 Kingpin Movie #HM-24
2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Colony Card Artemia Salina

Could you used any of those?
LMk

These are pretty close and have semi interest in hem. Anything else similar to these?

Shelby miller would be ok.
Semi interested in Ryu.
Also interested in Frank Thomas RC and 92 Jeter inserts from your tradelist.

let me know. thx.

I would do either the Miller (#27) or the Ryu (#246). Post up whichever you would like for the SDN card. PWE would be fine with me. Thanks.

Ginter Regular Back Minis

Hey, I'm interested in these Regular Back Minis:

Same apply here? Looking for GU/RC/Autos? If so, check my bucket. I've got that stuff there. PM me if interested in making a trade. Thanks!

Last edited:
katester: trade posted
millo: probably not interested in the 2 cards mentioned, but will let you know if I change my mind. thx for the offer.
roddster: pm sent