2013 Topps A&G wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Al, When you are done updating your list, shoot me a pm with what you still need. Looking for ACY MS and other inserts.

Thanks Benny

Al - I have these:

2013 A&G base needs-
56-143-162-205
2013 A&G sp's needed-

Do you have any of these to trade?

7 (Trout) - minis
88 (Kershaw) - minis
96 (Heyward) - base and minis
207 (Tulowitzki) - minis
256 (Weeks) - base and mini parallels
262 (Segura) - minis and autos
298 (Longoria) - base and minis
321 (W. Peralta) - base and minis

Al - I have these:

2013 A&G base needs-
56-143-162-205
2013 A&G sp's needed-

I have Heyward Longoria, and Weeks base and Longoria reg mini. Also have a Trout that was given away at the national as part of the panini wrapper redemption program.

I have Heyward Longoria, and Weeks base and Longoria reg mini. Also have a Trout that was given away at the national as part of the panini wrapper redemption program.

I have the Longoria mini incoming but forgot to take it off my list. But if the 3 base + Trout = the 4 base + SP, go ahead and post it up.

I have SP 340 and 343 I can trade you. I am looking for any Mariner minis from this set, or any hits from my want list linked in my sig. Thanks, Nick

I have a black border mini #280 of Morales and have a chasing history insert of Griffey Jr from 2013 Topps #55
If that looks good go ahead and post.
Thanks