2013 Topps Archives (Wanted)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That is what we will be doing as well I figure. One set for my granddaughter and one for the new grandbaby due in November. Will have plenty extras though.

Thanks,
Dennis

That is what we will be doing as well I figure. One set for my granddaughter and one for the new grandbaby due in November. Will have plenty extras though.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis,

Here is what i'll do i'll go ahead and send you the Archives cards your i need of and when ser 2 comes out just send me back an equal amount of dupes when you have everything sorted out...let me know and i'll post a trade.

David

That works, I will check your wants in the meantime as well and see if I can hit some stuff for you there.

Thanks,
Dennis

That works, I will check your wants in the meantime as well and see if I can hit some stuff for you there.

Thanks,
Dennis

Its posted just need for you to confirm it...trade is sorta like when a team trades a player to another team for future considerations or a player in this case cards to be named later lol

Dennis,

I can knock out your base needs and also have SP 214

Would you happen to have any of those 4-1 sticker cards decided to try for the set

If not no big i'll just add to your other archives i am sending you

Best,
David

I have 3 of them, one of the mets, one of the giants and another with posey and 3 others I believe.

Thanks and lmk,
dennis

I have 3 of them, one of the mets, one of the giants and another with posey and 3 others I believe.

Thanks and lmk,
dennis

I don't need the Mets one but are these the ones you have...

BBMP Yogi Berra/Johnny Bench/Joe Mauer/Buster Posey
MCWP Willie McCovey/Will Clark/Matt Williams/Buster Posey

I actually have 4 of them

McCovey/Clark/Williams/Posey
Posey/Dickey/Cabrera/Price
Strawberry/Wilson/Gooden/Johnson
Ted Williams/Frank Robinson/Carl Yastrezemski/Miguel Cabrera

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

I actually have 4 of them

Strawberry/Wilson/Gooden/Johnson

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

I need these...

I need these

Hey Dennis, broke a box today and I have these off your want list, lmk if your interested in maybe buying them and if so make an offer, if not we can work something out...
240, 237, 207, 232, 201

How much for them, don't have paypall currently. Kinda slowing down on buying right now with the wife out of work due to her eye injury and having 2 surgeries on it since late April.

Thanks,
Dennis

I'm off to work so shoot me a pm and we can work something out

I will get with you on them tonight.

Thanks,
Dennis

You still have any of the 83 AS inserts?

I do have some available, Have these

Cal Ripken Jr.
Darrell Evans
Darryl Strawberry
Ryne Sandberg
Tony Gwynn
Mike Schmidt
Carlton Fisk

Do you happen to have a list of cards Kevin McReynolds has out there. Wanting to pick him up as he is an Arkansas born player. Lmk what you need above. My wantlist is up to date as of now, need only sp's for the set now.

Thanks,
Dennis

I think I have all those either en route or in discussions. I don't have a McReynolds list, but if you pull one down from Beckett, I'm happy to help you out with some of my extras.

I found a list on the web but it has nothing past 2005. I know he has a sp in archives this year but not sure about last years. The list doesn't show him to have but 106 cards, does that sound accurate?

Thanks,
Dennis

He had nothing past 2005 until this year's Archives, unless you count the Leaf repacks from 2012. I have 230ish, including all the regionals and oddballs.