2013 Topps Baseball FT/FS ***MORE ADDED!***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Brand new stuff here.

I'm looking for things on my wantlist (check blog link) OR the Rookie Reprint Silk Patches from this product aside from Ozzie Smith and Dave Winfield.

Topps Gold
Jon Rauch /2013
Kyle Kendrick /2013

Topps Emerald Foil
Tyler Clippard
Jake Odorizzi
Hiroki Kuroda
Travis Ishikawa
Drew Hutchinson (NO NAME ON FRONT!)
Adam Greenberg
Tony Cingrani

Million Dollar Chase Code x 8

1972 Topps Minis
Konerko, Jim Rice, A-Rod, Mike Trout, Reddick, McCutchen, Gwynn, Kershaw,Longoria, Stanton, Ethier, Felix Hernandez

Cut to the Chase Die-Cuts
Adam Jones, Ryne Sandberg, Tony Gwynn, McCutchen, Musial

Calling Cards
Fielder x2, Lincecum x2, Papelbon, Teixeira

Chasing History (Regular)
Konerko, Ted Williams, Frank THomas, Willie Mays, Griffey Jr, Dickey, Clemente, McCovey, A-Rod, Chipper

Chasing History (Gold Foil)
Berkman, Thome, McCovey, Brian Wilson,Rickey Henderson, Buehrle, Hank Aaron, Koufax, Frank Thomas, Musial, Berra, Schmidt

Chasing the Dream
Yu Darvish x2
Tommy Milone
Mesoraco
Middlebrooks
Jarrod Parker
Altuva
Smyly
Lawrie

Chasing the Dream Game Used
Drew Pomeranz

Retail Blue:
Vogelsong, Dice K, Moseley, Jansen, Crow, Peralta, Josh Johnson, R Soriano, Teixeira, Mauer, Rios, McCann, Lincecum, Cliff Lee, RZimmerman, Darvish, Nova, Michael Young, Minor, T Hunter, Posey, Ryan Cook, Kipnis, Dee Gordon, Addison Reed, D Nava, N Aoki, C Maybin, B League, A Pettitte, LJ Hoes, N Maronde, Casey Kelly, Henry Rodriguez, Shelby Miller, Dylan Bundy, Wilson Ramos, Mike Olt, Didi Gregorious, Paco Rodriguez, Roy Halladay, D Lough, Luis Perez, A-Rod, Melky Mesa, ra Dickey, McCutchen, J Nathan, Des Jennings, Jose Reyes, Chris Davis, Latos, Starlin Castro, T Hudson, T Bauer, J Reddick, Endy Chavez, Jeter, G Stanton, Prince F, Matusz, Colvin, Maxwell, Youkilis, Pedroia, Beltre, E Jackson, Kendrick, Parra, Freeman, Ethier, Sabathia, Volquez, Felix Hernandez

Last edited:
Hey Cory,

I am interested in the retail blue Kipnis card. Please hold it for me and I will get you something for it.

Thanks,

Ron

Hey Cory,

I am interested in the retail blue Kipnis card. Please hold it for me and I will get you something for it.

Thanks,

Ron

Will do, let me know.

I can use the Sandberg Die Cut if you can see anything on my site? Thanks

The only card I saw that I had any interest in was the Mesoraco Autograph. Don't know what it books, but I have thousands of other cards, lots of Cubs if you have a need list.

I could use the Adam Jones Die Cut...Do you have a Baseball wantlist? I saw the Football one, but nothing I can do there...I even saw your Ichiro and Jackie relics that I could use...

I plan on getting some boxes myself tomorrow, maybe I'll pull one of those Rookie Reprint Silks for you...
Thanks! Rob

I could use the Adam Jones Die Cut...Do you have a Baseball wantlist? I saw the Football one, but nothing I can do there...I even saw your Ichiro and Jackie relics that I could use...

I plan on getting some boxes myself tomorrow, maybe I'll pull one of those Rookie Reprint Silks for you...
Thanks! Rob

I can use the Kyle Zimmer Chrome Draft AU. Been looking for one of those.

The only card I saw that I had any interest in was the Mesoraco Autograph. Don't know what it books, but I have thousands of other cards, lots of Cubs if you have a need list.[/QUOTE]
I would prefer an auto for the Mesoraco. I like to trade an insert for inserts if possible.

Cory,

I opened some packs of 2013 Topps. Here is what I have available:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php?403773-2013-Topps-Gold-2013-Wanted

Didn't get any Royals Inserts yet. Will be picking some more packs up today either on my way to work or on my way home. Let me know if something interests you for the Kipnis card. If not, we can make a little bigger trade as I have some of the Football HOF RC's on your list in your blog.

Ron

Cory,

I opened some packs of 2013 Topps. Here is what I have available:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php?403773-2013-Topps-Gold-2013-Wanted

Didn't get any Royals Inserts yet. Will be picking some more packs up today either on my way to work or on my way home. Let me know if something interests you for the Kipnis card. If not, we can make a little bigger trade as I have some of the Football HOF RC's on your list in your blog.

Ron
Very interested in any of the fb hof rcs....i have plenty of tradebait.

The 2013 Golds are pending. I do have a lot of previous year colored parallels, I will get you a list.

cory

i can use the gold serial #d rauch as well as the mauer retail blue. we can expand this trade if you have any topps gold/black/copper/red/orange serial #d from past issues as well. here is my rookie/stars/certified autographed card link for your perusal:

http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/mainthing.asp

plmk

thnx!