2013 Topps Chasing History SILVER HOLIFOILS needed...Mets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Seems to be some confusion as to what the silver holifoils are as I made 3 trades for these and got the base in return. A little peeved but what are ya going to do.
Now need 2 SILVER HOLIFOILS Mets of Chasing History CH-17 Dickey and CH-38 Seaver. These are the foil looking cards with the WHITE Chasing History banner. I have GOLDS and others to trade for these. LMK please. Thanks, Mike

CH's for trade include:
Chasing History BASE- 3 6+ 11ruth 12 14 15+ 16 17 20 23 24 25 26 28 30 32 35aaron, 37jeter 38 39+ 46
Chasing History White HoliFoil - CH-7 22 25 33ted williams
Chasing History Gold HoliFoil- CH2clemente, 11ruth, 15+mccovey, 16berkman, 18griffey, 23brett, 26cjones, 32wilson, 37jeter, 39+thome, 44beurhle, 48konerko

Mike:
I can cover you on the two "holofoils" - who the heck came up with that.

Need the Konerko #48 gold CH.

This gives me a $2 start on the Jeter Gold which I need. I'll dig and see if I can come up with something for the other 3/4 of the Jeter.

John

John, Is there something else you can use? The Jeter is in trade talks. Got the Konerko put aside. LMK if you can help my wantlist and I'll call off the other trade. Thanks, Mike

I got nothing besides the foils. Tried to swing some of your purple needs, but didn't work out. Right now it looks like it'll be the two foils for Konerko and I can do another cheap $2 Gold CH dup. I'll hold the two foils for you and you hold Konerko for me. No rush, since cannot ship anything until Tuesday.

Interested in trading for
Chasing History White HoliFoil - CH- 33 ted williams
I havefor trade
09 Topps 206 mini Piedmont #13 Parnell
Jack

I got nothing besides the foils. Tried to swing some of your purple needs, but didn't work out. Right now it looks like it'll be the two foils for Konerko and I can do another cheap $2 Gold CH dup. I'll hold the two foils for you and you hold Konerko for me. No rush, since cannot ship anything until Tuesday.

I have a few trades in the works. I'll let you know tomorrow which golds are left besides the Konerko. Mike

How about the Jim Thome along with the Konerko? Post it up if OK. Thanks, Mike