2013 Topps for trade - Lots of Emeralds, Golds, Reds, Blues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tgutta- interested in the following:
2013 Topps Emerald 112 Reynolds, Mark Orioles $1.50 based off gold sparkle bv from 2012
2013 Topps Emerald 134 Arrieta, Jake Orioles $1.00 based off gold sparkle bv from 2012
2013 Topps 1972 Topps Mini TM-45 Ripken Jr., Cal Orioles $6 (based of 2012 bv)
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects X-Fractor BCP129 Kelly, Tyler Orioles $3
2012 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor 27 Reynolds, Mark Orioles $2
For: (value based on last years prices and Ebay)
Emerald: 107 (Mauer) $4
Red: 216 (Willingham) $1.25
Gold: 88 (Carroll) $1.25
Cut to the Chase: #5 $2.50
Chasing History Gold Foil: 6 (Carew) $4

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you Trish. I am good with this trade if you are. Thanks!

Tommy

Trish, I'm still interested in the Gordon Beckham black but unexpectedly had to go out of town and will be back sometime Tuesday. I can send you what 2013 Orioles I have then if you can that isn't too inconvenient.

Trish

I have these for you.

2013 Topps Orioles
Blue Cards 10 Jones, 78 Bundy RC, 119 davis, 217 Matusz
Mini's 9 Jones, 45 Ripken Jr.

Interested in any of the emerald cards you have listed.

Thanks,
Dennis

Sorry all I have not been online since last weekend. My brother (who lived with me) passed away a few weeks ago and I have been trying to straighten things out but I still want/need (usually relaxes me) to trade. So if you want to trade still please contact me and we will see what we can work out.
Thanks,
Trish

Sorry for your loss Trish. If and when your ready i have the cards above, no hurries on my end.

Thanks,
Dennis

dragonslayer - trade posted

Tommy - trade posted

Dkrill- I still have the 4 Brantleys and would trade them for the cards you listed. Post up if ok

teosdessert- if they are current Orioles then most likely I would be interested

Stanley - I would trade #2 for the blue cards if you are still interested

greyminis- dasoxfan had asked me about the Beckham 1st and I believe he is going to pick it up. Thanks

Dennis- Thank you, I can use all of the cards you listed. BV is $17.75 Do you have any preference on the emeralds?

Mike- the CTC and 2 cold cards are $4.75 the 2 Ellsbury cards are $7.00 anything else to even it up? Doesn't have to be 2013 cards

Trish

Sorry to hear of your loss. I would still love to trade you for the cut to the chase #2. Whenever you feel like it go
ahead and post and just let me know and I will confirm.

Thanks for the trade. Stanley

Stanley- trade posted

Phil- sorry missed your posts before. I only have 2 of the cards you are looking for Green Ref BCP213 and green ref #55

potvin- pm returned

I am interested in the Black /62 and Camo /99
I have these 2013 Topps
Emerald 153,282
Gold #282
Blue #317
Chasing History GU Jrsy #CHR-AJ Jones
Chasing History #CH22 Robinson,CH4 Ripken
The Greats TG 30 Ripken
Cut The Chase CTC10 Jones,CTC4 Ruth
email me at [email protected]

Last edited: