2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Tradelist/Wantlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richard - I have the following for you:
SP 239 Reddick
Mini #'s 38, 140, 157, 214, 253, 345
Still need SP #92 and white frame #86
plmk what we can work out
Trish

Trish,
I no longer need Minis 253 and 345, so I think this would come out pretty even, I estimated BVs below based on last year's set:

SP #92 Lincecum $5
White Frame #86 Mariano Rivera $3

for

SP 239 Reddick $3
Mini #'s 38 Derek Norris $1, 140 Catfish Hunter $1.50, 157 Vida Blue $1, 214 Jemile Weeks $1

Let me know if that would work for you. Thanks,
Richard

Base:
5 230 238

SP's:
204 Andre Ethier
302 Lou Boudreau

Dealing Aces:
DA-MC Matt Cain

Sliding Stars:
SS-CG Carlos Gonzalez

I have these for you:

Base:
172 214

SP's:
208 Gio Gonzalez

Minis:
38 Derek Norris
157 Vida Blue
239 Josh Reddick SP
284 Reggie Jackson

Does that work for you? Thanks.

Dave

Base:
5 230 238

SP's:
204 Andre Ethier
302 Lou Boudreau

Dealing Aces:
DA-MC Matt Cain

Sliding Stars:
SS-CG Carlos Gonzalez

I have these for you:

Base:
172 214

SP's:
208 Gio Gonzalez

Minis:
38 Derek Norris
157 Vida Blue
239 Josh Reddick SP
284 Reggie Jackson

Does that work for you? Thanks.

Dave

Dave,
That works great for me, trade posted. Thanks!

Richard

Dave,
That works great for me, trade posted. Thanks!

Richard

This is strange; but I can't find mini 239 & 284. I remember pulling them this morning and I think it was for someone else. But I can't find a trade posted or a thread mentioning these cards. I will continue to look, I haven't been to the po today so they have to be in the house somewhere. I'll let you know. Thanks

Dave

Is your list at the top still accurate? I'm rummaging through my recently opened boxes. I should have some for you.

This is strange; but I can't find mini 239 & 284. I remember pulling them this morning and I think it was for someone else. But I can't find a trade posted or a thread mentioning these cards. I will continue to look, I haven't been to the po today so they have to be in the house somewhere. I'll let you know. Thanks

Dave

Do you want to revisde the trade and take those 2 out. I'm sorry that I can't find them. It has never happened to me before.

Is your list at the top still accurate? I'm rummaging through my recently opened boxes. I should have some for you.

It's accurate with the exception of possible trades with anglinomics and Trishlp. Let me know what you've got that I could use, thanks!

Do you want to revisde the trade and take those 2 out. I'm sorry that I can't find them. It has never happened to me before.

That's okay the same thing happens to me on occasion, if you could just reject the trade I proposed we could make a new one. Since I might be getting the Mini Derek Norris and Vida Blue from Trish anyways, let me know if you see a possible PWE deal for just the base 172 & 214 and Gio Gonzalez SP.

Thanks,
Richard

base 172 & 214 and Gio Gonzalez SP.

for 2013 Gypsy Queen:
Base:
5 230
SP's:
204 Andre Ethier

Thanks,
Richard[/QUOTE]