2013 Topps Hanger Box JACKPOT!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kycardkid

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to Meijer this evening and they had the hanger boxes marked down 40% to $5.99. I like the set and have been hoarding Puig RC's that I have pulled. So I figured what the heck. Popped it open when I got home and 5th card from the top is the #250D Puig Sliding RC SSP with a BV of $150.00. Best pull I have had since 2006 Co-Signers.

I'm not the only one buying them up, except I go with the update series. Hopefully you use your mPerks for even better deals! This weekend you can combine the 10% off general merchandise with the already marked down price on these to save another 60 cents on them.

Yeah that is what these were. I was so excited when I posted I forgot to clarify that. I have done really well buying them besides the Puig SP. heck of a deal for $5.99 each. I finished the set last weekend so I think I will probably stop buying them.