2013 Topps Heritage question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadCub

Pro
4.80 star(s)
Does anyone have any info about this years Topps Heritage Baseball, I opened a few packs and got Heritage Chrome Refractors in every pack but they are not numbered and look like purple refractors, I'm told there should be numbers for either basic Heritage Chromes or refractors....any ideas?

Does anyone have any info about this years Topps Heritage Baseball, I opened a few packs and got Heritage Chrome Refractors in every pack but they are not numbered and look like purple refractors, I'm told there should be numbers for either basic Heritage Chromes or refractors....any ideas?

Purple refractors come one per pack in "hot box" blaster and hobby boxes. No idea if they are found in loose retail packs. They aren't numbered like the regular or refractor chromes. I guess they're like the green chromes from 2011 Heritage. I haven't hit any myself, but they seem to be selling well on the 'Bay and in trade.

Cheers

Abbie