2013 Topps Opening Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdhollenbergs

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2013 Topps Opening Day Wants
Looking for these:
Blue Bordered #/2013: #58 Chris Davis, 76 Adam Jones, 121 Nick Markakis

2013 Topps Opening Day Trades
Base: Just ask
Ballpark Fun: BF1 Pedroia, BF2 Reddick, BF25 Crisp
Mascots: M11 Twins, M13 Braves
Opening Day: ODS2 Verlander, ODS25 Molina
Play Hard: PH3 Trout, PH5 Lawrie, PH6 Heyward, PH11 Ortiz, PH17 Bruce, PH20 Molina, PH22 Goldschmidt
Superstar Celebrations: SC9 Harper (x2), SC25 Ortiz
Blue Bordered #/2013: #8 Braun, #66 Choo, #87 Gonzalez, #102 McCutchen, #129 Romo, #169 Cano

I also have some 2013 Topps Series 1 Wants/Trades here.
and some 2013 Topps Heritage Wants/Trades here
and some 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Wants/Trades here

LMK what you have and what you need,
Bruce

Last edited:
I have base cards of Machado, Bundy, and Davis. Would you be willing to move the Middlebrooks Blue Sparkle?

I have base cards of Machado, Bundy, and Davis. Would you be willing to move the Middlebrooks Blue Sparkle?

I was hoping to trade the Blue Sparkle for the Blue Sparkle that I need. Besides, I already have 2 copies of the Bundy base card.
Could you hit one of my other 2013 needs? Opening Day? Topps Heritage? Topps Series 1?

I can look. I know I have the following from Gypsy Queen:
Base: Bundy, Chen, Jones
Sliding Stars: Jones

I do not have any of your needs from Topps and Heritage, but I have the Gypsy Queen cards above.

I can look. I know I have the following from Gypsy Queen:
Base: Bundy, Chen, Jones
Sliding Stars: Jones

I do not have any of your needs from Topps and Heritage, but I have the Gypsy Queen cards above.

I have not started on 2013 Gypsy Queen yet, so can use them all. My priority would be:
2013 Topps Opening Day Base Machado
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Base Bundy
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Sliding Stars Jones
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Base Jones
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Base Chen
2013 Topps Opening Day Base Davis

How much are you willing to part with for the Blue Sparkle Middlebrooks?
Bruce

Why don't you just post up whatever you think is fair for it and that is what I will send.
Not sure of the prices on the Gypsy Queen yet, but to move the Blue Sparkle for mostly base cards, I posted up what I thought I had to have. If you don't like it, then you can reject the trade.
Bruce

Gotta get started on my 2013 Mascot set, but have no 13 OD to trade (and none of your S1/Heritage needs).

From your other threads, I have 2012 Topps Archives SP 490 Ripken, though.

Gotta get started on my 2013 Mascot set, but have no 13 OD to trade (and none of your S1/Heritage needs).

From your other threads, I have 2012 Topps Archives SP 490 Ripken, though.

I can still use the Ripken. You want the Mascots for the 2012 Topps Archives #490 Ripken?
Bruce