2013 Triple Threads FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam, I have two Goldschmidt autos, one serial #'d to 50 and the other serial #'d to 75...they both book at $30. Your TC Zunino is BV $15 and the Finest Xfractor is BV $12. I'd trade either Goldschmidt for the pair of Zuninos. LMK, Thanks! Rob

Thanks for the trade. I will take #/50 one.
Please post the trade for me.

Also, I should have more cards for trade. I know I have Adam Jones auto, Hanley patch, Edgar GU...
Let me locate the cards and will pm you.

Once again, thanks for the trade.
Sam

Rob,
Interested in all of what you listed. I will pull what Jones, Hanley, Felix, and Mariners prospects for you tonight and lyk. Please hold onto the Orioles for me until then. I might have some Machado cards I am willing to part with also
Thanks,
Trish

Will do Trish. I will be away for the holiday beginning sometime tomorrow, but I'll hold those for you and we can work out a trade if/when I get online over the weekend. Thanks! Rob

Thanks for the trade. I will take #/50 one.
Please post the trade for me.

Also, I should have more cards for trade. I know I have Adam Jones auto, Hanley patch, Edgar GU...
Let me locate the cards and will pm you.

Once again, thanks for the trade.
Sam

Sam, Sounds good...I'll post it up now. When you find some more goodies for me lmk, I have more Goldschmidt (and Dbacks if that's what you collect)...Thanks! Rob

Rob,

Don't have any of your guys, but would be interested in the Howard Triple and Ruf Finest Auto from your Picassa. Only GU I have in the ballpark of the Howard /9 is a 2013 Triple Threads Prince Fielder Relic /9.

I could offer one of these auto's for the Ruf:
2013 Triple Threads Relic Unity Auto Zack Cozart /50
2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Ryder Jones (SF)

LMK if any of those interest you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi -
I'm interested in these. I have several of your guys listed here
http://rotorob.webs.com/

PLMK if you find anything you would consider.

Reds
TTR-GF1 George Foster "Big Red Machine" #35/36
UAJR-JC2 Johnny Cueto #37/75

Parallels
Amethyst aka Purple #/650
34 Gwynn
80 Stargell

Thank you!