2014 Baseball Haves/Wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Trish,

I'm actually interested in all of those. Headed to work for the night, but let me check want lists and such tomorrow and see what I might be able to put together. Thanks, Andy

Interested in the following:
2014 Heritage Chrome Jones $4
2014 Heritage Clubhouse Collection Jones $8
2014 Turkey Red Auto Gausman $15
2014 Turkey Red #6 $3
total $31
are you interested in any of the following?
2006 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness PG-AP Pujols $20
2006 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness PG-AP2 Pujpls $15
2004 Topps Traded Signature Moves Wainwright $30
Thanks,
Trish

Actually don't have much for you outside of what you already found. Would you do the 2 Pujols cards for what you need?

Interested in the following:
2014 Heritage Chrome Jones $4
2014 Heritage Clubhouse Collection Jones $8
2014 Turkey Red Auto Gausman $15
2014 Turkey Red #6 $3
total $31
are you interested in any of the following?
2006 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness PG-AP Pujols $20
2006 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness PG-AP2 Pujpls $15
2004 Topps Traded Signature Moves Wainwright $30
Thanks,
Trish

Finally got some Gypsy Queen on my trip to Target tonight. Apparently the rest of you already got all the good boxes, I feel like I'm the first guy who didn't get a 1/1, let alone a relic or auto. Best pull was Jeter mini /99. Anyway, they're added to the thread.

Andy,
BV's are not out on GQ yet so what are you looking for on the Jeter #'d 99? His 13 GQ mini #'d to 99 is $12 does that value work for you?
Trish

Andy- I looked at your lists again and found some more I can use
2014 GQ #332 no bv but $4 guess
2014 Heritage #484 $5
2014 Topps Red Foil #29 $4
2014 Topps Red #29, 190 $4
2014 GQ Mini #193 no bv yet apprx $.75-$1
2014 Turkey Red #33 $4
PLMK what is still available. I think the cards above and the cards I asked about before with the Jeter would be $65 and the 3 cards I offered you are $65 plmk what you think or post if it is ok with you.
Thanks
Trish

Last edited:
Hey Trish,

Sorry for the slow response, lots of overtime this week. All of these are still available, but I think we are undervaluing the Jeter /99 just a bit. Do you maybe have something along the lines of a Pujols parallel/color variation/refractor that you might be able to add in. I don't have a ton of these, so a small list to pick from would yield one I need most likely. Lmk, Andy

Andy- I looked at your lists again and found some more I can use
2014 GQ #332 no bv but $4 guess
2014 Heritage #484 $5
2014 Topps Red Foil #29 $4
2014 Topps Red #29, 190 $4
2014 GQ Mini #193 no bv yet apprx $.75-$1
2014 Turkey Red #33 $4
PLMK what is still available. I think the cards above and the cards I asked about before with the Jeter would be $65 and the 3 cards I offered you are $65 plmk what you think or post if it is ok with you.
Thanks
Trish

Hi Andy,

I can use a good number of the 14 Red Sparkle cards you have available. Do you have a Pujols have or want list? I have many base cards in addition to the inserts and parallels listed at the site in my signature. Thanks, Al

Unfortunately I don't have a list at this point, but I will check out the site and hopefully we can get something going from there. Thanks, Andy

Hi Andy,

I can use a good number of the 14 Red Sparkle cards you have available. Do you have a Pujols have or want list? I have many base cards in addition to the inserts and parallels listed at the site in my signature. Thanks, Al

Andy, what value are you looking for on the Jeter mini?
Trish

Hey Trish,

I'm just judging by the completed sales I'm seeing that are between $10-20, thinking that it will be closer to the $15-16 range. His heritage SP which is not #'d is BV at $15 in the current Beckett. Not looking for anything spectacular as the extra card, not a deal breaker if you don't agree, just thought I would ask. Thanks, Andy

Hey Al,

I don't need any of the inserts you have listed for Pujols. Would you happen to know if any of the cards listed on the parallels page are of him....that's a big list to check every card on. Let me know. Thanks, Andy

Hi Andy,
Did you see any of interest on my lists?
Thanks, Al