2014 Bowman Draft blue wave cards needed! Lots to trade for them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David,

14 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECTS BLUE WAVE REFRACTOR BCP106 A GUERRERO,DODGERS $6.00

Looking for any hits to my wantlists link is located in my sig line

Thanks,
Larry

I have theses for the trade. Let me know what you need for the trade.....................2013 prizm team mvp Jose Altuve, Joc Pederson 2013 bowman chrome refractor tp13, 2014 bowman chrome mini top five of Julio Urias bm-lad2, 2013 finest refractors of Paul Goldschmdt, Andrew McCutchen, Clayton Kershaw, 2013 Bowman Platinum x-ref of Joc Pederson and 2013 bowman silver ice of Clayton Kershaw 91. Let me know. Best regards, David

Hi David

I could use this card:
Black refractor serial 99:
Jace Fry (white soxs)

I have not opened any Bowman Draft. Would you be interested in cards lke this:
2010 Bowman Chrome #212B Trevor Plouffe (RC)

I will see if I can find others.

Henry

Hi David

I could use this card:
Black refractor serial 99:
Jace Fry (white soxs)

I have not opened any Bowman Draft. Would you be interested in cards lke this:
2010 Bowman Chrome #212B Trevor Plouffe (RC)

I will see if I can find others.

Henry

Works for me! Okay to post the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

I have theses for the trade. Let me know what you need for the trade.....................2013 prizm team mvp Jose Altuve, Joc Pederson 2013 bowman chrome refractor tp13, 2014 bowman chrome mini top five of Julio Urias bm-lad2, 2013 finest refractors of Paul Goldschmdt, Andrew McCutchen, Clayton Kershaw, 2013 Bowman Platinum x-ref of Joc Pederson and 2013 bowman silver ice of Clayton Kershaw 91. Let me know. Best regards, David

David,
How about the Kershaw 13 Bowman Silver Ice $6.00 for the Guererro 14 Bowman Blue Wave Refractor $6.00

If this works for you,pls post the trade at your leisure and I will confirm it.

Thanks,
Larry

David,
How about the Kershaw 13 Bowman Silver Ice $6.00 for the Guererro 14 Bowman Blue Wave Refractor $6.00

If this works for you,pls post the trade at your leisure and I will confirm it.

Thanks,
Larry
Okay! I try to post it tomorrow night. Best regards, David
trade posted, thanks and BTW Happy Birthday!

Confirmed trade and card will go out tomorrow. Thanks for the Happy B day! Best regards, David