2014 Heritage Minors Mets needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I am holding off from buying any more for 2014. Looking for these Minor League Mets cards:

2014 TOPPS HERITAGE MINOR LEAGUES- 47 56 59 66 86 107 115 188 225sp
any Mets inserts or parallels.

LMK, Thanks

Okay I have all the cards you have listed but I don't have any inserts.
What do you have for inserts and I am still looking for sp's 202 and 220 lmk

Do you have anything red sox from and product would be fine.

I've got all the regular card issues from 2014. Are there any Red Sox from any particular regular issue you do not have? Otherwise I can just send some Topps Update or some Donruss Red Sox as I have the most of those 2 issues. LMK.

I've got all the regular card issues from 2014. Are there any Red Sox from any particular regular issue you do not have? Otherwise I can just send some Topps Update or some Donruss Red Sox as I have the most of those 2 issues. LMK.

Lets make it easy for you, I have not started the update set yet so just send me some 2014 update and I will be happy with those. if that works post it up and I will confirm.

Lets make it easy for you, I have not started the update set yet so just send me some 2014 update and I will be happy with those. if that works post it up and I will confirm.

Sounds good. I probably have a complete Bosox team update set. I'll throw-in some parallels if I have any. Posting now. Thx