2014 Topps #192 Matt Harvey Sabermetric back wanted- still need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yes, but be careful as the 192 Harvey future star sp comes in 2 versions. I think, not sure, the only difference is the back has the regular statistics or the saberstats. I need the saberstat version...
Mike - I can't find any info that indicates that the 2014 Topps Matt Harvey #192 Future Stars has Saber Metrics stats on the back. Topps looks like it indicates that the Future Star version is the short print variation with regular stats on back? If you find one let me know.
What I have confirmed:
#192 Matt Harvey base (blue jersey)
#192 Matt Harvey (blue jersey) Saber Metric stats SP
#192 Matt Harvey Future Stars SP
If anyone has any addition info on the Saber Metrics, please post. thanks

Mike - I can't find any info that indicates that the 2014 Topps Matt Harvey #192 Future Stars has Saber Metrics stats on the back. Topps looks like it indicates that the Future Star version is the short print variation with regular stats on back? If you find one let me know.
What I have confirmed:
#192 Matt Harvey base (blue jersey)
#192 Matt Harvey (blue jersey) Saber Metric stats SP
#192 Matt Harvey Future Stars SP
If anyone has any addition info on the Saber Metrics, please post. thanks

I honestly don't know what the picture on the front of the card is, but the back looks like this:
https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...5scc2ke&.crumb=l0MZB.qoty1&fr=sfp&fr2=piv-web

LMK, Mike

Mike, like I said earlier I have that Harvey card ,the back is exactly the same as the one you Posted ,the front is regular front with him Pitching in Regular Mets Blue Jersey with No Future Star in Silver
I am stilllooking forJeter and Trout I dont have formy grandsons, send a PM or email [email protected]

I still have these Mets also
2014 Topps Pink #631 Colon 15/50
2014 Topps Camo #436 Young /99
2014 Bowman Blue #41 Flores /500
2014 Bowman Orange #41 Flores /250
2014 Bowman Yellow #33 Wheeler /99
tom

Mike, like I said earlier I have that Harvey card ,the back is exactly the same as the one you Posted ,the front is regular front with him Pitching in Regular Mets Blue Jersey with No Future Star in Silver
I am stilllooking forJeter and Trout I dont have formy grandsons, send a PM or email [email protected]

Besides the various cards listed above, I can offer a Gypsy Queen mini Jeter. No interest in the others. Lmk, Mike

Mike,

Sorry for losing track of this - but in looking at my card, I don't think it is what you are looking for.

Mine is card #192 with Harvey in a USA jersey and Future Stars. I feel confident that it is an SP, but don't think it is the Sabr-Metric SP?

If it helps at all - the code on the back is CMP008634. I know that can help figure it out, but I don't know exactly what it means.

So basically, I am no help....Sorry.

Mike,

Sorry for losing track of this - but in looking at my card, I don't think it is what you are looking for.

Mine is card #192 with Harvey in a USA jersey and Future Stars. I feel confident that it is an SP, but don't think it is the Sabr-Metric SP?

If it helps at all - the code on the back is CMP008634. I know that can help figure it out, but I don't know exactly what it means.

So basically, I am no help....Sorry.
Thanks for checking. There is a picture of the back that I am looking for above in post #22 if that helps. Mike