2014 Topps A&G Mini Gold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thlorian17

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hello

Do the 2014 Topps A&G Mini GOLD cards look VERY similar to the "regular" color of the mini cards? The only exception that I can see in distinguishing between the two is that the GOLD Minis have a slight "sparkle" look to the wording on the card when you look closely at the cards.

Thanks for anyone who can confirm this please!

Last edited:
The Gold Mini's are actually just like the Black Mini's - they have a pattern that goes all the way around the borders of the card. In the link (not my auction) click the zoom and compare the Reyes, which is black, with the Kershaw next to it, which is gold.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Topps-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

So the gold cards definitely have a border color like the Reds and Blacks - thanks! The card I am referencing (Bo Jackson) does not have a gold border. Just looked slightly different with a sparkle look in the writing. Thanks again!

Last edited: