2014 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shepherd

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Opened some:

Base-Please ask.

Refractors:
109 Foles Eagles
116 Ellington SF
153 Nix Texans
203 Mosley Ravens

Green Refractor
175 Donald Rams

Orange Refractors
62 Brady Pats
78 Bryant Cowboys
91 Rivers SD

Pink Refractor
41 Jordan NO 120/399

Pulsar Refractor
140 Ealy Panthers
169 Manziel Browns

X-Fractor
111 Loston Jags

1963 Topps Mini
14 Thomas KC
34 Hyde SF
44 Ellington SF

1965 Tall Boy
TB-1 Amaro NYJ

1985 Topps
18 Carr Raiders
22 McCarron Bengals
28 Latimer Broncos
33 Benjamin Panthers
40 Mettenberger Titans

LMK

Shep

Last edited:
Dibs on the Brady Orange if you're not keeping it...I've opened a couple blasters and an orange refractor pack...and I have other stuff too...just let me know what you wnt if you decide to give it up.

probably too early to say,but there are two "buy it now" on e-bay...one is 5.49 with free ship and the other is 3.90 with .50 ship if that gives you any idea what it may go for.

2013 Bowman Base Set #123 Leveon Bell
2013 Topps Chrome Rookie Die Cuts #RDCLB Leveon Bell
2013 Topps Strata Retail #143 Leveon Bell
2014 Panini Prestige #48 Leveon Bell
2014 Panini Rookies & Stars #47 Leveon Bell
I will check for more tonight

Thomas short & Dez Refractor just traded most my Steelers over the weekend anything else u collect?

I do have some Bettis rookies but in Rams uniform obviously

Ok...lmk

2013 bowman base set #123 leveon bell
2013 topps chrome rookie die cuts #rdclb leveon bell
2013 topps strata retail #143 leveon bell
2014 panini prestige #48 leveon bell
2014 panini rookies & stars #47 leveon bell
i will check for more tonight

It's a nice card. What do you think would be a fair trade?

Shep
like I say,I have no idea of any book values,but lesser cards of the Franco are all over the map on e-bay...ranging 2.95-8.00 buy it now...I was thinking a one on one swap if you feel like it...

Any idea on a BV?

No since it is a new product. What does the Pulsar Refractor even look like? I know you like the Steelers and I have a lot of 2014 Topps Chrome Steelers RCs such as Bryant, Archer, Tuitt, and Shazier including parallels.

Did the pricing come out yet?

Shep

No since it is a new product. What does the Pulsar Refractor even look like? I know you like the Steelers and I have a lot of 2014 Topps Chrome Steelers RCs such as Bryant, Archer, Tuitt, and Shazier including parallels.

That's it. Do you have a trade page? I see your photo bucket but don't see a trade page. Also, can you do me a favor and check the BV of 2014 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #62 Tom Brady?

Thanks!

Shep
My bucket is my trade page essentially. I have pics of all my cards available on there and organized alphabetically. I keep all my cards listed on an Excel spreadsheet. If you don't feel like looking though my bucket get me a list of what you'd be interested in as far as players or sets and I can get you a list. The BV on that Brady is $6.

OK, I found it. Don't see anything. Do you have any of my BB set needs:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/428424-Set-HELP-Needed

or players from my sig?

PLMK

Shep

My bucket is my trade page essentially. I have pics of all my cards available on there and organized alphabetically. I keep all my cards listed on an Excel spreadsheet. If you don't feel like looking though my bucket get me a list of what you'd be interested in as far as players or sets and I can get you a list. The BV on that Brady is $6.