2014 Topps For trade -- PLEASE HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
OK, here's the deal. I bought two jumbo boxes of 2014 Topps Series One and I am missing the following cards for two base sets:

Set #1: 263
Set #2: 263-288

I have about 100 extras. I'd be willing to trade several of my extras just to get these three cards. Due to postage costs, I'd like to be able to trade for all three of these cards at once. Please let me know if you can help me complete these two sets.

Thanks!

Craig from Texas
http://www.mytoppscards.com

OK, here's the deal. I bought two jumbo boxes of 2014 Topps Series One and I am missing the following cards for two base sets:

Set #1: 263
Set #2: 263-288

I have about 100 extras. I'd be willing to trade several of my extras just to get these three cards. Due to postage costs, I'd like to be able to trade for all three of these cards at once. Please let me know if you can help me complete these two sets.

Thanks!

Craig from Texas
http://www.mytoppscards.com

Craig,

Have them all looking for Power Player Unused or red foil.

LMK
Thanks,
Dan

I appreciate that offer! However, I'll just try to get all 3 at once. If I can't get them here, I'm sure I can get them at a card shop somewhere. Thanks again for offering help!

Craig from Texas

I have 263. It's yours for a SASE if you can't
find it in a trade.

A big shout to Dale, d2003ex, for helping me complete two 2014 Topps base sets by giving me three free cards! Dale, if you want me to provide you a SASE, I'd be glad to do so. If so, please send me a PM. If not, I went ahead and posted the transaction.

Thank you again so much!

Craig from Texas

I have all 3
just post up as free cards will send if you still need them
Dale

A big shout to Dale, d2003ex, for helping me complete two 2014 Topps base sets by giving me three free cards! Dale, if you want me to provide you a SASE, I'd be glad to do so. If so, please send me a PM. If not, I went ahead and posted the transaction.

Thank you again so much!

Craig from Texas

Glad to help
can't confirm some kind of error in trade Manager
Just PM your addy will get them out 2 morrow morning
TY
Dale