2014 Topps Heritage Minors needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff,

Let me know if you have these 2 base cards and what you can use in trade from my trade list.

3 Andrew Susac Fresno Grizzlies
119 Joe Panik Fresno Grizzlies

thank you,

Mike
I have an extra of each. Do you have any of the cards I listed in my first post?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

I have these:

Flashbacks
KZ

The Road to the Show
LW MM

Is that enough to get the Butler Tulsa Drillers patch?

-Jeff

Beckett says that would be $12 for you and $2.75 for me. Can you sweeten it a little?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff, I couldn't find anything more on your want list unless you want any 2014 THM blacks as I have a few...No big deal if we can't make a trade.

thanks,
Jeff

Jeff, I couldn't find anything more on your want list unless you want any 2014 THM blacks as I have a few...No big deal if we can't make a trade.

thanks,
Jeff

Those would be fine. What do you have from them? A couple of the common ones would be perfect.

Thanks,

Jeff

Either the 2 blacks or one of the blacks and the lime green would work for me. LMK what you want to do.

Thanks,

Jeff

The two blacks plus the other 3 inserts works for me. Let me know and I'll post it up or just go ahead and post up and I'll confirm.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, I didn't receive your last pm, did we agree on that last trade?

My message somehow didn't send. I was asking where we are. I think I figure it out so LMK if this is it and I will post it:

I get - 2014 Topps Heritage Minors 206 and 215, and Road to the Show CB MF SS RS JWI RM CC RO (you had listed RS twice so I don't know if there is another one to replace that or not)

You get - 2012 Topps Heritage Minors autos Julio Rodriguez and Dakota Watts. Was there anything else?

Thanks,

Jeff

My message somehow didn't send. I was asking where we are. I think I figure it out so LMK if this is it and I will post it:

I get

Jeff that's right that works for me, I did list RS twice sorry, I did pull one back out but I didn't have a replacement.