2014 Topps High Tek box break (updated with 2nd box)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Used to love the looks of the old Topps Tek sets so figured I'd give it a try and here's what I pulled:

Spiral Brick
Ryan Braun
Mike Piazza
David Wright

Wave
Evan Longoria
Wil Myers
Rafael Palmeiro

Spiral
Dennis Eckersley
Cal Ripken Jr.

Grid
Chris Owings

Cracked Ice
Paul O'Neill

Spiral Brick Diffractor
David Wright #07/75

Wave Diffractor
Sonny Gray #20/50
Omar Vizquel #29/50

Wave Autograph
Yangervis Solarte
George Springer

Tek Buyback Autograph Redemption
Pedro Martinez

I'm only looking for Pujols variations and parallels in trade for these cards. The Pedro will go on eBay once HOF announcements roll around unless I get a super sweet trade offer for it.

Thanks for the look,
Brett

Last edited:
I bought 3 boxes to put away for Christmas. 2 of them didn't make it.
Pulled a Garciaparra auto 10/10. Also 3 other minor numbered hits /25, /50, /75. Nothing in the variations.
They are very nice looking.
I think there are only 6 variations of each card. 6 for the NL, and 6 others for the AL.

Odd names for the variations, but there you go.

They aren't named those on the card. It's just how they've been classified based on what the design looks like.

I'd be interested in the Ripken if you can find anything you need.

http://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/

Rick,only looking for Pujols Tek cards in trade. Said that in my opening post.

I bought 3 boxes to put away for Christmas. 2 of them didn't make it.
Pulled a Garciaparra auto 10/10. Also 3 other minor numbered hits /25, /50, /75. Nothing in the variations.
They are very nice looking.
I think there are only 6 variations of each card. 6 for the NL, and 6 others for the AL.

Looked up the variations on Beckett and saw the 12 variations and you could very well be right about the 6 NL/6 AL breakdown,but they don't say otherwise so I'm just going from that. They are extremely nice looking cards though.

Are the variations difficult to tell apart?

Not really. Once these have been out a while,should be pretty easy to know which ones they are. Also,some of the variations are more rare than others.

This stuff is HOT right now! How much did you spend on the boxes? I see they are on Blowout right now for $65, I'm tempted to get a couple. I've heard a lot of good things about the product thus far, and yes there are 6 versions of each AL and NL card, this does not include numbered parallels! So player collector's will have a field day with this product!

This stuff is HOT right now! How much did you spend on the boxes? I see they are on Blowout right now for $65, I'm tempted to get a couple. I've heard a lot of good things about the product thus far, and yes there are 6 versions of each AL and NL card, this does not include numbered parallels! So player collector's will have a field day with this product!

Paid $70 at the semi-local card shop for the box I picked up over the weekend.