2014 Topps Museum Collection base set! WTT or WTB. Please close this thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi David, I am going to the local shop today, PLMK what 2014 Museum base you still need ,maybe I can help you finish that base set. PLMK Tom
[email protected]

Thanks Tom! However, I'm now only working on the blue wave refractors from bowman 2014 and the 2013 topps five star serial #75. Best regards, David PS I'll be posting a new trading post with the bowman inserts that I'm trading......looking for the black refs? Best regards, David

Hi David:
Today I bought a pack of 2014 Museum and have these base cards available:

#9 Xander Bogaerts (RC)
#11 Wilin Rosario
#65 Pedro Matinez

I just posted in your thread "2014 Blue Wave Needs". There I explained to you what I'm looking for. Let me know and we can combine both trades. Thanks!

Luis

Hi David:
Today I bought a pack of 2014 Museum and have these base cards available:

#9 Xander Bogaerts (RC)
#11 Wilin Rosario
#65 Pedro Matinez

I just posted in your thread "2014 Blue Wave Needs". There I explained to you what I'm looking for. Let me know and we can combine both trades. Thanks!

Luis
Thanks Luis! But I'm no longer working on this set.....only on the blue wave and 2013 topps five star serial #75 at this time. Best regards, David

Thanks Luis! But I'm no longer working on this set.....only on the blue wave and 2013 topps five star serial #75 at this time. Best regards, David

No problem David. Check your other thread then, as I listed 5 Blue Wave cards I found for you.

Luis

Back