2014 Topps Needs and Tradelist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Billy!! Well I Came Close To Finishing Your Set But Was A Few Shy. Here Are The Card's I Do Have For You. I'm Looking For Card's Of Andrew Luck & Peyton Manning I Need OR Card's From This Set I Need. ( '13 Topps Magic Mini Red Ser#/50) If Ya Don't Have Anything I Just Listed Then Looking For Nicer Insert's,RC's & #'d Insert's Of Other Star Players That Would Make Me Great Tradebait.

'14 Topps:

#76,82,83,257,355,360,372,373,394,414,420,423,429

Thanks, John

Hey Billy!! Just LMK My Friend What Ya Can Come Up With. I'll Check Back In A Couple Of Days. I'm Not On Here Much But Will Make Sure I Check In So That We Can Get Us A Trade Worked Up. :D

Thanks, John

Hey Billy!!! These Are The Card's I Liked. Just LMK What Kinda Trade We Could Do My Good Friend. Post Up What Ya Think Is A Fair Trade & I'll Get Your Card's Mailed Out To Ya. ;)

'14 Topps Valor Jumbo GU Jadeveon Clowney

'14 Colin Kaepernick Topps Gold

'14 Topps Chrome Pink Ser#399 Antonio Brown

'14 Topps Chrome Camo Ser#/399

Thanks, John

Hey Billy!! Trade is Confirmed. Wanna Say "THANKS" Again For Taking The Time To Get Us A Trade Posted Up & It's Was A Pleasure Trading With Ya!!!! :D

Thanks, John