2014 Topps Series 1 Tradelist/Wantlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Could use off your site:
2011 Topps Chrome Vintage Chrome #VC4 David Wright
2013 Topps Opening Day Mascots
M12 Baltimore Orioles
M13 Atlanta Braves
M17 Detroit Tigers

Have for you:
Upper Class:
UC4 Yoenis Cespedes
and also:
2007 Upper Deck Holiday Inn 51 Barry Zito
2010 Topps Chrome X-Fractors 46 Tim Hudson
2007 Upper Deck Holiday Inn 19 Eric Chavez

Pulled everything last night, and I don't seem to have the Hudson X frac. Okay without it?

Hi Richard,

I need this one:

Gold/2014: #322 Emilio Bonifacio

I can trade you this one:

Gold/2014: #135 Eric Sogard

PWE Trade.

LMK,

Ron

Pulled everything last night, and I don't seem to have the Hudson X frac. Okay without it?

No I'll need to get a replacement for that. I checked your tradelist and about the only thing I saw that I could use for my collection was this:

2011 Topps Heritage Black C33 Kurt Suzuki $5

It books a little higher than the Hudson but the overall trade would be even, around $8 BV for each side if you figure the Cespedes at $2 (estimating a little high). Let me know if that would work, thanks,
Richard

Hi Richard,

I need this one:

Gold/2014: #322 Emilio Bonifacio

I can trade you this one:

Gold/2014: #135 Eric Sogard

PWE Trade.

LMK,

Ron

Ron,
You've got a deal, trade posted. Thanks for another one!
Richard

No I'll need to get a replacement for that. I checked your tradelist and about the only thing I saw that I could use for my collection was this:

2011 Topps Heritage Black C33 Kurt Suzuki $5

It books a little higher than the Hudson but the overall trade would be even, around $8 BV for each side if you figure the Cespedes at $2 (estimating a little high). Let me know if that would work, thanks,

That's good by me. Post it up and I'll confirm when I pull the Suzuki tonight.

I have several parallels, ill pm you a list
Looking for Cubs parallels or interest in Puig SP

That's good by me. Post it up and I'll confirm when I pull the Suzuki tonight.

Okay great, I posted up a new trade and will send a cancellation request for the old one. Thanks!
Richard

I have several parallels, ill pm you a list
Looking for Cubs parallels or interest in Puig SP

Okay let me know, I'm completely tapped out of 2014 parallels but I should have plenty of 2013 and older Cubs parallels on my website. I'm working on a trade for the Puig so it's probably gone. Thanks,
Richard

Last edited: