2014 Topps Update for trade.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubLife

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have these for trade. Looking for any and all Cubs from Update since I only have one base cards so far (Kalish). Need the rest of the base and any inserts/parallels.

RC's:
Gosewisch
Suarez
Matt Davidson
Juan Perez
Michael Choice
Barnhart
Nieto
Tony Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

Blue border:
Marwin gonzalez
Kyle Crockett RC
David Buchanan RC
Latroy Hawkins

Gold border /2014:
Shin-Soo Choo
Jair Jurrjens

Power Players: Would like to get Stanton and Rizzo for these 2
Paul Goldshmidt (slight dinged corner)
Troy Tulowitzki

Future is Now:
Polanco GP3

Fond Farewells:
Todd Helton (dinged corner)

All Star Access:
Jose Bautista

Here are the Cubs I need:

2014 TOPPS UPDATE:
14 Grimm
67 Kalish (have base)
98 Rizzo
103 Castro
144 Rondon
179 Baker
186 Alcantara
219 Olt
226 Coghlan

All Star Access:
Rizzo
Samardzija

Power Players:
Rizzo

2014 TOPPS CHROME:
58 Rizzo
120 Samardzija
165 Castro

Rookie Reprint:
9 Banks

Last edited:
I have Alcantara, Olt, Baker, and Coghlan base cards that I would trade in a PWE trade for the Allen Craig blue border. Post it up if you are okay with that.

I have Alcantara, Olt, Baker, and Coghlan base cards that I would trade in a PWE trade for the Allen Craig blue border. Post it up if you are okay with that.

I can't post the trade until you clear some space in your inbox?

If you still need the Coghlan base, I have one and am interested in the Aaron Sanchez.

Just made the above trade, so I no longer need it. But if you have something else of the Cubs, I could do something.

Just made the above trade, so I no longer need it. But if you have something else of the Cubs, I could do something.

Saw that after I posted I had it. I have these if you need them? Otherwise can keep looking, just didn't want to spend a lot of time searching if you could use any of these.
'14 Topps Ser 1: Wood, Jackson, Arrieta, Fujikawa power player
'13 Topps Ser1: Shark, Dejesus, Castro

Saw that after I posted I had it. I have these if you need them? Otherwise can keep looking, just didn't want to spend a lot of time searching if you could use any of these.
'14 Topps Ser 1: Wood, Jackson, Arrieta, Fujikawa power player
'13 Topps Ser1: Shark, Dejesus, Castro

I think I have all those except maybe the Fuji... Do you have any Cubs from this years Topps Chrome or Stadium Club? Or Cubs Topps colors from any year?