2014 Topps Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Mike:

Do you have any of the following:
2005 Bowman #308
2006 Bowman Heritage #BHP34

Shep

Shep,

Just need the base for my team set, please check my trade list and PM what you need. Also, do you have these 2014 Heritage Minors:

3 Andrew Susac Fresno Grizzlies
119 Joe Panik Fresno Grizzlies

thank you,

Mike

What I have not much:

Upper Class
Greg Maddux
Cespedes
Clemente
Kimbrel
Koufax
Future Is Now
Profar
Cespedes
Segura

Red Hot Foil
Doumit
Saltamacchia
Dan Straily
Andrew Cashner

Gold
Anthony Gose

Mini
Chris Davis
Yu Darvish

Yellow
Bobby Parnell
Erasmo Ramirez
Francisco Liriano
Miguel Cabrera #149
Super Veteran
Wainwright
Ortiz

Wal Mart Blue
Bogaerts RC

Are the mini's from Update?

Shep

What I have not much:

Upper Class
Greg Maddux
Cespedes
Clemente
Kimbrel
Koufax
Future Is Now
Profar
Cespedes
Segura

Red Hot Foil
Doumit
Saltamacchia
Dan Straily
Andrew Cashner

Gold
Anthony Gose

Mini
Chris Davis
Yu Darvish

Yellow
Bobby Parnell
Erasmo Ramirez
Francisco Liriano
Miguel Cabrera #149
Super Veteran
Wainwright
Ortiz

Wal Mart Blue
Bogaerts RC

Shep, Looks like I am a little late to the Chrome Update party. Just picked up one of the blasters at WalMart as I didn't even realize they were out.
Did pull a Dice-K Met #9 but can use any other Mets. Have a few to trade. LMk if you have any Mets left and I'll see what I can do with your wants. LMK, Thx. Mike

Hi Mike:

It was just regular Update. I'm going to jump off this thread. If you need Mets, please check my www and LMK what you need via PM.

Thanks!!

Shep

Shep, Looks like I am a little late to the Chrome Update party. Just picked up one of the blasters at WalMart as I didn't even realize they were out.
Did pull a Dice-K Met #9 but can use any other Mets. Have a few to trade. LMk if you have any Mets left and I'll see what I can do with your wants. LMK, Thx. Mike